Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Amway Doesn't Do That?

 I've been talking with a few folks about some difficulties that emerged as a result of the actions of some Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs). In particular, whether or whether independent business owners (IBOs) continue to use deception and trickery to persuade prospects to join the Amway organisation. When I was first hired, I was told nothing about the meeting except that it would take place. While I'm not sure how widespread this tactic is now, I'm very certain that it continues to be used because I continue to come across comments on various forums and blogs that would indicate that it is still in use.

Some people defend Amway as if the company has evolved into some sort of utopian society in which there are no wrongs and everyone is honest and upfront about Amway's products and business practises. Please accept my apologies, but this is simply not the case. Earlier this year, I was reading the blog of a WWDB IBO, and I noticed that he was still talking about some of the unethical practises that I had been taught back in the day. And why would that be the case? Many of the same leaders are in power today as they were back in the 1990s, when I was working as an international business officer. Of course, that WWDB IBO and his blog were both lost in the shuffle as predicted. His claims included buying homes in cash, low divorce rates among Amway Independent Business Owners, and a plethora of other hokum that had been taught to him a few years before. Apparently, his knowledgeable "mentors" instructed him to attend the same gathering more than once, and this IBO followed their advice.

While I have not been prospected by Amway IBOs in recent months, I have a strong suspicion that not much has changed in the United States. Amway recently reported revenue increases, but did not mention any growth in the United States. I believe they are in a state of stagnation because the market has most certainly reached saturation. When I say "saturation," I don't mean that everyone in the United States has "get in," but rather that new IBOs are merely replacing those who have quit, with no significant growth taking place. Now, I could be completely incorrect, but because Amway does not share those figures, I am forced to form my own assumptions.

Consequently, people can continue to say that Amway "doesn't do that anymore," but the information available on the internet indicates that Amway does, in fact, still have IBO's that engage in deception and dishonesty. Amway's reputation has been tarnished in the past, and I have serious doubts that the general public in the United States has forgotten about the company's misdeeds. It is what it is, regardless of whether it is unfair.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular