Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Who's The "Loser"?

 In my early days as an IBO, one of the things I remember thinking was how sad I felt for individuals who were not IBOs since we were all going to be rich and everyone else was a loser. Our upline used to tell us that we were winners - and that if you weren't a winner, then you were definitely a loser - and that we should be grateful for everything. The phrase "broke" was frequently used in conjunction with the adjective "loser." That was my frame of mind at the time, but now that I've been out of the system for more than ten years, I can look back and laugh, realising that the losers were the ones who spent their money on things they didn't need, stalked people in malls and bookstores, and wasted their time and money on tapes (cds), books, and functions.

What goes unnoticed in many cases is just how much time and money IBOs who work the system are losing on a daily basis. If you are dedicated and have a strong core, your life will revolve around your business. Every day, you are on the lookout for new prospects and people to share your business plan with, and you find yourself having to rearrange your schedules, if not completely forego social or family gatherings, due to the never-ending number of meetings and functions, many of which teach you nothing about running a profitable business. When I first left the Amway business, I was a little enraged at the amount of time and effort that had been squandered, as well as the cahs that had been thrown down the toilet.

Nevertheless, once I had finally severed links with the company and the people affiliated with it, I was able to return to some semblance of normalcy. I concentrated on my career, and after several years of acquiring experience and working my way up the corporate ladder, I obtained several promotions. I am on track to retire before the age of 60, with a comfortable retirement income and the possibility of having my house paid off by then. Even though working a terrible job was necessary for me to be able to retire, nearly all IBOs are either employed or running a business in addition to investing their time and money into their Amway operation, which has little to no potential of generating a long-term stable and considerable income. If I may add, it is systems such as WWDB or N21 that, due to factors such as the functionality, usually end up costing the IBOs the most money

So I'll put the question to you. Who is the true loser here? Which is more important: the person who is diligently working and saving for their future or the one who is chasing a dream that is unlikely to come true? When the time spent on the systems is taken into consideration, the systems become much more expensive than they appear on the surface.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular