Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 17, 2021

Dinner with Ambots?

 This year's Spring Leadership nonsense is finished!

'Yee hoo!' I said.

Let's jump in the car and get the hell out of here as quickly as possible! We have a long travel ahead of us, and there are only around 3 hours of daylight remaining. The roadway is going to be jam-packed with IBOs who are desperate to get the hell out of Dodge very quickly. The goal is to go as far ahead of as many of those brainwashed morons as possible while driving till dusk and then finding a place to stop for a bite to eat.

Even though Ambot was able to flee the stadium in record time, the filthy Eagle and a handful of his underlings are closing in on him. To avoid paying for parking, I waited in a 5-minute passenger pick-up/drop-off zone alongside a handful of cabs in front of the arena, where I could pick up passengers for free. Ambot arrives with his entourage in tow, and he informs us that the others have decided to go to Red Lobster for dinner, and he would like us to accompany them.

No way in hell! No way in hell am I going to eat dinner with those cretins!

In spite of the fact that I enjoy eating at Red Lobster, I have no interest in dining with a lot of kids, one of them was the young lady who came down to the hotel dining room in her pyjamas. I just want to get moving and put some kilometres behind us while there is still daylight left on the clock. Even though I had no idea where the Red Lobster was in this town, it only took me about 15 minutes to figure it out, when my previous eating trips there had taken at least an hour. We'd be scorching the daylights out of our eyes. No, I don't believe so. I'm just as happy stopping at Denny's for a burger at the end of the night. Additionally, it is less expensive. It's important to remember that we're not like the rest of those tax cheating IBOs. On our tax return, we make no mention of Amway or any of its affiliates.

Ambot appears to be disappointed, but he climbs inside the automobile.

Spring Leadership has come to an end for this year.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular