Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 17, 2021

Triggers

 How does it feel when you run into someone you used to know from your Amway days, or when something brings up a memory of your Amway days, or when an Amway product makes its way into the hands of one of your friends?

We were engrossed in the television show Undercover Boss. One of the employees who was chosen to demonstrate to the supervisor how to function in his department resembled our sack of poo Platinum in appearance. Even though we knew it wasn't him - different state, different line of work, nicer person, etc. - Ambot was a little spooked out a little. He hasn't seen or spoken to the piece of shit in a long time, and he would be affected in a different way than I would be because he worshipped the man and I didn't.

The Amway brand will always be connected with things that evoke negative memories or that reveal a worrisome part of the experience of being a member of this cult. I no longer come into contact with the folks. They don't live in my neighbourhood. No way am I going to see them in Wal-Mart purchasing fairly priced items! Occasionally, I'll come upon an Amway product that has been discarded. Only a sigh escapes my lips when I recall the post I published on how IBOs are notorious litterbugs. As if I needed any more convincing!

Any reminders of my previous plunge into hell are insignificant to me, and they only serve to irritate me further, prompting me to write another blog about how my upline were a bunch of bastards, which makes me feel better and allows me to go on.

My anger is usually short-lived and is a reaction to how poorly I have been handled by my upline or how severely Ambot has been treated by his upline. IBOs have lied to us and conned money from us, and they have informed Ambot that if he leaves Amway, he will be a loser. The genuine losers, the ones who still submit to their upline, took him longer to find out than I did, and he was more patient than I.

I've discovered that the most effective thing to do is to make better memories. For example, we may go on that trip that our upline wouldn't allow us to go on. Getting away for a few days to rest and enjoy yourself is a fantastic remedy for whatever ails you. Because we are no longer contributing to the cult's revenue stream, we have more money in our bank account and have been able to take numerous nice trips since leaving the cult's control. The beaches of the globe, which I would never have been able to walk on if we hadn't managed to get away from the Amway money sucking system, are some of my fondest recollections of travelling.

Despite the fact that there isn't much that brings up memories of Amway for me, when it does, I try to inject some humour into the situation by posting about the assholes in my organization's upline. Ambots who have learnt the truth have unleashed a vengeance like no other!

I've always been a firm believer in the power of signs and the fact that everything in life has already been decided. I believe there was a good purpose for us to become involved with Amway and with this particular set of cult members in the first place. If I write about my experiences to give voice to others who are not yet ready to cuss out their upline, or to let others know that they are not alone in what happened, I have no idea why I do it. I'm not sure what the motivation is. The signs may be visible, yet I may be unable to decipher their meaning! I'm a firm believer in the concept of karma. Despite the fact that I do not wish anyone ill health, accidents, or death, I am certain that something horrible will happen to the people who attempted to destroy our marriage and throw us into financial despair. It's possible that divorce, foreclosure, and bankruptcy are in their near future. It's the old karma that's going to bite you in the rear end. If you do anything awful to someone, it is certain that something bad will happen to you as well.

Triggers. Just make sure they're the kind that exist only in your head and not as a component of a gun. Make no mistake: do not follow in the footsteps of our upline and engage in vigilante justice. To be honest, the only person in our upline that I ever heard threaten bodily violence against anyone was our Platinum. Not everyone has the ability to be a pacifist.....

When it comes to reliving old memories, approach it as if it were a fresh start. It's time to say goodbye to the old and hello to the new. There is so much in my life that makes me happy and brings back pleasant memories that they far surpass the negative recollections from my time at Amway.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular