Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 17, 2021

Nutrilite Dissolving Test

 Ambot was dumping things down the toilet this morning, and I overheard him. There are a lot of small splashes. There is absolutely nothing positive that can come of this, so I walked over to look into it. The reason he was emptying out his medicine cabinet was that we were going to redecorate the bathroom and we needed the fixtures off the walls before painting.

The medications and first aid supplies are kept in a separate cabinet, and I'm curious as to how much aspirin he has stashed away in there, and whether or not it's all expired. A closer look reveals that he is getting rid of Nutrilite vitamin supplements. I'm confident that they have passed their expiration date. He didn't have to buy them because we didn't need them, but he had to in order to transport the PV up to the top. That's just one of the perks of working for Amway. Spending money on crap that you don't need and will never use is a bad habit to get into.

One of those bottles included a concentrated fruit and vegetable mixture. I mean, what the fuck is he spending his money on? Fresh fruits and vegetables are something I stock up on on a weekly basis. He's with me when I'm shopping half of the time, and he gets to pick out what he wants. I buy berries in the summer and freeze them, and we purchase frozen fruits and veggies as needed when fresh fruits and vegetables are not readily available at our local produce store.

His purchase of those concentrated fruits and veggies was motivated by what we heard from the stage earlier in the day. That gang of Diamonds telling the IBOs what they need fresh fruit and vegetables for when they can obtain everything they need by purchasing a bottle of the Nutrilite stuff is a joke. Those cretins all have dietician degrees, to be sure.

However, not all of the Nutrilite vitamins are flushed. Despite multiple flushes to remove them from the bottom of the tank, some of them remain at the bottom of the tank. It would be I who would be conducting the flushing. Ambot had left the area by this point. but then he came back and said, "hey what's that in the toilet?" about an hour later

I'm not exaggerating! Do you know what the heck you're talking about. I remind him that it was someone flushing Nutrilite supplements. And then I point out that they've been in there for a long time and aren't dissolving any time soon. That does not offer you any indication of what is going on inside your body once you swallow them.

As a result, he takes the plunger and is determined to flush those stubborn vitamins down the garbage disposal.

The thought of using the plunger to deal with the dog faeces from Amway dog food brings back memories!

With the plunger, he has had a fair amount of success. One Nutrilite vitamin is the only thing that's left in the toilet bowl.

Because I'm intrigued as to how long it will take to dissolve, I advise him to leave it in there for now. I returned a couple of hours later to see how it was progressing, and it is now beginning to dissolve a little. I would have stayed longer, but I had a packet of dog faeces to flush, so I couldn't. You don't want to let that ripening fruit sitting around the house! When I flushed the toilet this time, the Nutrilite vitamin was no longer there. It's possible that the dog faeces dragged it through the opening. It's a nice way to wrap things up.

I'm very relieved that we are connected to city sewer and do not have a septic tank! Who knows what Nutrilite would do to the septic system if it got its hands on it!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular