Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 17, 2021

Maintenance - blogger was down

 This post has absolutely nothing to do with me berating my Amway upline.

Blogger was unavailable for posting and commenting for approximately 24 hours, starting around midday on Thursday, May 12, and ending around midday on Friday, May 13. Blogs could still be accessed and read.

I'm not sure when it happened, but it did. Blogger was up and running when I left the house early in the morning yesterday, but it was down by the time I returned home late in the afternoon. They are currently working on putting back the posts and comments that have been lost.

Nothing new was posted on Thursday, and as far as I'm aware, nothing from Married To An Ambot has gone missing since then.

However, if somebody made a comment yesterday, it is not yet in the queue to be reviewed and approved. I have no way of knowing if they will appear in a few hours or if they will be lost forever. I'm not going to ignore your comment if you've left one. It's simply not there any longer. I've been transported to the twilight zone.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular