Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 17, 2021

Amway app

 Someone searched for an Amway app and landed up on my blog, which I found amusing.

My first response was, "You've got to be kidding me," and then I went to the iTunes store to see whether such a beast actually existed. It did not.

Yes, it is correct.

When you type Amway into the search box, you'll get a few results for Amway applications - some of which are free, some of which are charged, and some of which may have nothing to do with Amway. A number of Amway podcasts are also available for download. What I don't know is if they're free or not.

Because the supplier is labelled as Alticor, it appears that the most popular Amway app is undoubtedly sanctioned by the Amway organisation. It's interesting that a vendor is identified when the software is advertised as being free. We've all learned by now that nothing is free when it comes to Amway.

There are a total of 2 reviews. I really like the one who claims to have downloaded the software for his iPad, but that every time he attempts to use it, the programme simply closes. That couldn't possibly be a terrible thing, can it?

It's a good omen, man! Get out of Amway as soon as possible!!!

As a result, this post serves no use other than to mislead IBOs who are looking for information about the Amway application. Honestly, if I had an iPhone, I'd find more interesting things to do with it than to be plagued by an Amway application.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular