Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 17, 2021

Double X Double Knock Out

 Given that there has been some discussion regarding Double X recently, I thought I'd share a personal experience with this vitamin that was less than pleasant.

When we visited Amway/WWDB for the first time it was more than a decade ago. To get the old PV up to the top of the pyramid so she could accomplish her objective, our upline Platinum shrew was peddling Amway vitamins like you wouldn't believe. Double X had been purchased by Ambot, and we were both taking them. I'm not one for getting up early in the morning. I'm usually drowsy and have a tendency to lose track of what I'm doing. It takes me hours to get my act together in the morning. Because of this, I may not always remember to do things in the morning or may forget whether I have already done anything. I thought I'd done a very good job each morning of remembering to take the Double X. Prior to coming to work, I would generally take my two tablets and go to the office to check my emails or do whatever else I needed to do on the computer before heading into the office.

I was working on my computer one morning when I noticed the two pills laying next to the keyboard. Oops. I completely forgot about them. I put them in my bag and head to work.

About a 20-minute drive away from my residence was the company for which I worked. It might take me 25 minutes if I run through all the red lights! On my drive to work, I start feeling dizzy and I start to feel faint. Despite the fact that it is a cold morning, I open the windows in the hopes of keeping the cold out. When I get at work, I park in a parking lot that is approximately 200 feet from the front door of the office. My dizziness makes it necessary for me to sit down once I open the door and exit. Clearly, something is wrong in this situation. The day before I took the Double X, I had been in good health, but I didn't draw the link until afterward.

I carefully make my way into the house, but I'm dizzy and sick to my stomach. I was fortunate in that my job was on the ground floor. One of the women who worked in the same office as me started her shift 30 minutes before mine. She has already arrived and is conversing with another coworker. It is just that I am sitting at my desk and not saying anything to them. Or it's possible that I said hello but didn't participate in the conversation since I'm getting queasy by the second. My stomach is grumbling, and I decide to get up and use the washroom.

On the bottom floor of this building, there was an exercise facility. There was also a shower in the restrooms here. I proceed into the building in the hopes that it will be deserted. Unfortunately, this was not the case. A coworker, who I don't know very well because she works on a different level than me, had been working out before starting her day and is currently putting on her make-up to start her day. While I didn't want to offend her, I confessed that I was very certain that I was going to throw up. I then took a seat on a bench in the shower room and waited for my turn. There was no action. I got up and walked across the hall to the lunch room, where there is a couch, and sat down on it for a few minutes. Eventually, the lady in the washroom approaches me and inquires as to my well-being. I explained that I didn't know what was happening but that I was feeling queasy.

As soon as she went, I hurried back to the bathroom, where I became vomited. Then I went back to the lunchroom and sat down on the couch there. A handful of other coworkers stopped over for a cup of coffee and expressed their concern. I assume that when they returned to their desks, they informed the lady with whom I shared an office, because the phone in the lunch room rang a few minutes later. When I answered, it was, indeed, my buddy, who was really concerned and wanted to know if she could buy me anything, such as a ginger ale or something. I declined, but I didn't feel good enough to continue working, and I didn't believe I could drive, so I planned to call Ambot to come bring me up. She called our supervisor to inform her that I was sick and would be returning home.

When Ambot came, I was feeling under the weather once more. It was a nightmare. He drove me home and then departed for work a couple of hours later, after which he returned home. I didn't throw up again, but I was in excruciating stomach pain the entire day and couldn't get out of bed because I was too exhausted. I heard Ambot call out and ask if I had seen his painkillers, which he'd left near the computer when he returned home later that night. He was on the computer when I returned home later that night. He'd suffered a back ailment at work and was currently taking medication for it.

All of a sudden it dawns on me that I must have taken his prescription and that those were not Double Xs that I'd placed near the computer the previous night. Two of the medications were the maximum amount that a man of his size could tolerate. They were perfect for someone as small as myself. I was a little upset with him for leaving his medications out in such a careless manner. As it turned out, I had mistook them for my Double X. What would have occurred if the dog had eaten them would have been even worse.

There are several medications that should not be taken with vitamins due to the possibility of harmful reactions. It's possible that a mix of factors contributed to my sudden and severe unconsciousness. Double X and narcotic pain relievers

Because to the Double X mix-up, I was in excruciating pain for a day. I never took them again after that.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular