Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 10, 2021

Amway Asshole Encounter

 We're having lunch at a restaurant this afternoon. Ambot is slumped over his cell phone, which he is reading a text message on. Really? While we're in the middle of a meal? As a result, I inquire as to whom he is texting and glance over at his phone, which he quickly conceals from view. Despite my repeated inquiries, he ultimately admits to texting someone you don't care for. There could only be two people in the situation. That fucker who sponsored us into Amway, or that fucker who sponsored our sponsor, both of whom are fucking asses. There's no one else in the world that I don't like. No other Amway asses from our time in their cult are particularly fond of me, but none have made contact with us in the last few years.

Shit! In other words, those fucking Amway asses misled us when they claimed to be our best buddies for life! That's a bummer. I can't tell you how much it pains me to know that I no longer have to put up with my Amway scumbag colleagues.

So, do you understand what this means everytime we have an encounter with an upline Amway asshole? Once again, I'll be using expletives to describe how our Amway upline is a sleazy bunch of asses!

No, it wasn't Ambot's friend Captain Fuck Up who was responsible for our journey into the WWDB and Amway shithole. Asshole, ugly, and arrogant prick are the kindest words I can say about him, and from there it's all downhill from then on out. The bastard is well aware that I despise him. He's untrustworthy and undependable, and his very existence in my vicinity has made me enraged as hell for many years now. Because he's one of those asses, if you say the wrong thing to him, you can expect him to storm out of the room with his tail between his legs. To persuade him to stomp off, I make a point of being disrespectful to him at every opportunity. yeah that seems like an interesting IBO prospect to sponsor, especially after I made it very clear to him and his wife, as well the upline Platinum trash, that I had no interest in being associated with fucking Amway ever again.

If that arrogant jerk had just shut up and minded his own business, I would not have had to go through the mental and financial agony of dealing with those fucking Amway morons, and I would not be writing this blog right this minute.

Captain Fuck Up continues to be a target of mine anytime that arrogant jerk phones him, and I point out that he is defying the commands of the cult's revered leader by associating with him. Ambot claims that it is not applicable because the arrogant jerk left Amway at the same time as him. I think it's a major deal. We should not associate with the Platinum if he states that we cannot. This is true whether or not any of us are still in Amway.

It's a shame. I wish it worked that way, but Ambot still appears to be acceptable to the conceited jerk who calls him up everytime he needs something, which is disappointing.

One instance that particularly irritated me was when the fucking Amway son of a bitch showed up at our house at 6 a.m., claiming he needed something. We had fallen asleep. So was my dog, until she caught a glimpse of someone hiding outside, at which point she began barking, arousing our attention. The fact that that bastard woke up my dog gave me a headache that lasted the rest of the day. Not even an apology for waking me awake in the first place. What else would you expect from a jerk like an Amway jerk?

I never trusted the cretin in the first place, and after the Amway debacle and the financial and mental misery it caused me, I no longer have any business dealings with him at all. He is not permitted to enter the house, so Ambot must go out to the street to speak with him if he drives over, meet him, or go to the coffee shop to prospect, like all good little Ambots do. I hope he isn't trying to recruit him into another multi-level marketing scheme! He paid us a visit a few months ago and had the audacity to park in our driveway and stand there talking to Ambot while he was here. In the meantime, I walked over to the section of sundeck that looks out onto the driveway and yelled loud enough for my neighbours to hear that there is a fucking piece of shit Amway asshole on our property and that that fucking piece of shit Amway asshole should get the hell off our property before I called the cops. He got up and departed.

That appears to have been the final straw, as the fucking Amway jerk has not come to our home since. There aren't any, at least none that I'm aware of.

In the unlikely event that I was a fucking Amway jerk and one of my friend's spouses despised me because of all the trouble I caused them, and I was not permitted to enter the house, I believe I would take a major hint and avoid them like the plague. I mean, how stupid can you possibly be? He's obviously not as stupid as this jerk, because he keeps calling and messaging - the Amway asshole's lifeline - to keep in touch.

I'm looking forward to the day when karma comes after him and bites him in the arse.

The arrogant jerk's sponsor was an Amway jerk who pretended to be Eagle in order to gain sponsorship. This conceited jerk was more than twenty years younger than I was at the time. He's a lone wolf. His behaviour was typical for his age. His primary goal was getting bedded, and he believed that becoming wealthy through Amway would help him attract more female companions. I believe he was a salesman or an installation for appliances. I can assure you that I would never purchase an appliance from that son of a b****. I'm going to get new kitchen appliances from a different source when we rebuild, just to spite that fucking Amway jackass, and I'm going to make sure Ambot informs that fucker that he's out of luck. It is because of his involvement with Amway that I would never purchase anything he is offering since he is dishonest and untrustworthy. So this cretin gets involved with another multi-level marketing company, and he shows up at our house in an attempt to entice Ambot to join. I put him out of his misery as quickly as I could. There's just no chance of it happening. That fucking Eagle is a big part of why we lost money, and it's something I'll remember forever. He had been working for Amway for two years during the time we were in the shithole. Most likely, it is still the case. In either case, I wouldn't trust him when he claimed he wasn't.

That's all there is to it. I'm not sure which one of those fucking Amway jerks was the texting culprit, so they're both getting bitched out on the internet today. The most of the time, though, Captain Fuck Up is the one that gets me worked up because he is worse than the other Amway jerk!

It is not unusual for people to have unfavorable experiences with persons involved with multi-level marketing firms, including Amway, and Amway is not an exception to this rule. These interactions can sometimes leave a long-lasting effect, and in some situations they can even induce mental discomfort.


An example of this kind of encounter is what some people call a "Amway Asshole Encounter." In the majority of these run-ins, an Amway distributor approaches a potential customer while they are present in a public place (such a coffee shop or a bookstore), with the intention of pitching them the Amway business opportunity.


When the distributor becomes demanding, aggressive, and even verbally abusive at times, the interaction can soon turn into a bad one for both parties involved. When attempting to persuade someone to join Amway, a distributor could try to win them over by appealing to their sense of guilt, manipulating them, or even making personal assaults.


It is possible for the situation to become so heated that the distributor is asked to leave the place or that a complaint is lodged with the management of the business. This kind of behavior is not only disruptive and unpleasant for individuals who are involved in it, but it also has the potential to give Amway and other multi-level marketing firms a poor name.


Although not all Amway distributors act in this way, there are clearly some who engage in sales practices that are excessively aggressive and forceful. It is vital to keep in mind that multi-level marketing (MLM) organizations operate on a model that is built on recruiting. Because of this, distributors may be incentivized to focus more on recruitment than the actual sale of products.


In addition, Amway and other multi-level marketing businesses frequently pitch their business opportunity as a method to achieve financial freedom and success, which might be tempting to those who are currently experiencing financial difficulties. The fact of the matter is, however, that the vast majority of distributors do not make a big income and may even wind up losing money in the long run.


Before putting any money down or committing to anything, it is vital to evaluate any potential business opportunity with skepticism and to conduct thorough research. It is important to keep in mind that it is acceptable to establish limits and to express disapproval if you find yourself in an awkward circumstance with an Amway distributor or any other MLM representative. You are not responsible for anyone else's use of your time, money, or private information in any way.


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular