Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 10, 2021

Lying Amway Ambots Love Being Bashed!

 A common occurrence on my Married to an Ambot blog is the influx of Amway ambots who like to leave canned Amspeak comments and who have an intense masochistic desire to be ripped to shreds by me and/or some of my other commenters.

Sure, walk in here and write a cliched comment and act like a jerk, and I'll curse you out without a second thought. When I curse out my Amway upline in any of my posts, I'm actually cursing out everyone's upline. The book is extremely popular among people who wish they could have cursed out their own upline. They keep coming back for more. I give my readers exactly what they ask for! Amway ambots are to be despised!

My Amway upline is everyone's upline, and vice versa. In the event that anyone requires assistance cursing, I will curse them all out.

I have a new commentor who appears to be concentrating on my older postings, which reminds me of when IBOFB used to stop by my site and write comments so that everyone could enjoy his antics. In any case, he's been absent for a long period of time because he didn't want to continue getting laughed at by debating why women should buy Amway's leaky prestige tampons instead of tampons that do the job, so it's unlikely that he'll stop by to see what messages scambot destroyer has been leaving him:

Tinscam is a piece of scambotwaste that has been dated. Scripted dialogue for scam artists Quixcum! It sounds like you have a fully loaded memory-card, scambot, and I hope you don't try to upgrade it on your own amshit.

You obtuse little Scambotshit piece of quixcum, what are you thinking?

Scamfuck, you're a hilarious piece of work at your worst! Quixcam is going to break into pieces as soon as it can get its hands on this scambucket of sh*tbolts!

Your ambolts are probably not working properly, Scambotshit.

It's actually rather amusing! You are not the only one that has no difficulty cursing out those liars who work with Amway! Anyone is welcome to visit my site to curse out their Amway upline or any other liar who happens to pop up here to write a canned Amway answer, and I encourage it. Our suspicions about you have been a long time in the making, you fucking little Amway liars!

So the latest liar in the Amway IBO ranks shows up to accuse me of holding down a full-time job. What a novel concept — I'd never heard of it before! Even if I did have a job, what exactly would be the problem with that? Amway IBOs who have been lying about their jobs and employers have been challenged to explain me what my job is, who I work for, how much money I make, and where all of this money has gone because it isn't showing up in my bank account! There is no response from any of those Amway liars. The objective of the Amway cult leaders is to scoff at everyone who has a job, despite the fact that many Scamway cult officials hold outside jobs from Amway, as do the vast majority of ambots, in order to fund their pricey Amway addiction. For Amway morons, the idea that there are individuals in this world who don't have jobs is incomprehensible because: they are self-employed business owners (and I'm not talking about bogus Amway business owners, I'm talking about legitimate enterprises!) They are independently wealthy, their spouse earns enough that they do not both need to work, they are lucky professional gamblers, they won the lottery, they received an inheritance, they are successful investors, they are physically or mentally handicapped (or otherwise incapacitated to the point that they are unable to work), they are retired, or they are not of legal working age in their home country. I haven't had a regular job in years, except than running our own business. People who work for Amway are adamant in their refusal to accept the possibility that there are people in the world who do not have employment.

Get a fucking clue, you little Amway jerks that lie and cheat! When people reach the age of 40, the majority of them want to go into semi-retirement, which means either working fewer hours or starting their own business, which will almost certainly require them to work even more hours. When you are the business owner, you don't stop working until the job is completed. Amway scumbags have absolutely no understanding of what I am talking about!

I've also been advised that I'm bankrupt. We can easily produce the same range of products that Amway's published material claims an Amway Diamond can produce, which is approximately 150k. That's a decent income for someone who is semi-retired. In practise, this means that I don't spend as much time working in our company as I used to. It entails being able to take time off whenever we want, driving in decent vehicles, and living in a comfortable home. It includes all of the expenses that are associated with those activities. Given that Diamonds make approximately the same amount as humans do, it is conceivable that they lead similar lifestyles if they are able to keep their spending under control. The ying yang, I believe, is the result of them attempting to sustain an illusory lifestyle of wealth that their cult followers want them to enjoy. The fact that the dishonest little Amway bastards appear on my site and accuse me of being broke despite earning a similar salary as a Diamond demonstrates what they think of their Diamonds - that they are all broke as well! Which is probably a fairly near approximation to the reality. The majority of Diamonds, I believe, are even worse off than we are! However, we are not living a lifestyle that is above our means in order to impress others. People work very hard to establish their enterprises to the point where they can earn a good salary, take time off to travel, and live a comfortable lifestyle. Six figures is a good salary, but it is not nearly enough to allow you to quit your job and live off of it for the rest of your life. Whatever those fucking upline Amway morons try to brainwash you into believing, don't believe them! Have you ever noticed how those Diamond cult leaders are still actively promoting their products? They come to a halt because they have no income. They will then be even farther in debt than they are already.

False Amway ambots that pop up here to bitch because they can't keep their rage at the fact that someone is putting the facts out there on the Internet about what it's like to be within the Amway cult under control - so a huge fuck you to each and every one of you. This is due to the fact that there are people in your downline, most of whom are likely wives of ambots, who are yearning to tell you to fuck off and die in hell for duping them into joining the Amway pyramid scheme. I also speak on behalf of your future downline when I advise you to fuck off if you don't yet have a downline of your own.

It's funny how you lying little Amway assholes go around with your negative canned Amway bullshit that you've picked up from listening to your cult leaders accusing me of having a job, being an unsupportive wife, being an unchristian dream stealer, being broke, being a negative loser, being a quitter, not trying hard enough, and so on and so forth. Is there any limit to your ingenuity? Ambots who have been brainwashed do not have an original concept in their heads. They simply repeat what their superiors say, and as a result, they come across as a bunch of jerks. You make other people's lives miserable by your actions. As part of your recruitment strategy, you brainwash them and then steal their money, causing them to suffer financial disaster and destroying relationships with their spouses and families.

People like me take to the Internet to explain why their Amway uplines are a bunch of assholes who should go fuck themselves instead of fucking over others, and you may ask why.

Everyone is a member of my upline. You Amway liars deserve to be thrown out of your company!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular