Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 10, 2021

Easier Jobs Than Amway - Where You'll Actually Make Money Doing!

 It used to be that the cult leaders would make fun of the ambots and declare that Amway was so simple that anyone could do it. That message, on the other hand, is more to the point of "I'm a fucking loser and I can do Amway, and if you can't do Amway, then you're an even larger fucking loser than I already am!"

So I came across a post that lists certain careers that I believe are significantly less difficult than being an Amway Independent Business Owner (IBO). It also pays significantly more! Digging ditches in hell is certainly a less difficult profession than working for Amway! I'd argue that any profession where you don't have to deal with a bunch of fucking bastards from Amway is a much simpler job in my opinion. Because it is the most difficult aspect of working for Amway. Putting up with the jerks in the Amway upline.

http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/9-easiest-jobs-planet-slideshow/-photo-2295608-224000728.html

At the very least, if you're almost falling asleep at Amway meetings because the upline morons are boring you to death, being a mattress tester is something that you'll get paid for doing something that you love: sleeping. In contrast to Amway meetings, where you must pay the cult leader to show up and sleep, here you do not have to pay.

Being a chocolate tester is far preferable to being the hapless wuss who is tasked with testing the Amway snack bars. “Phewwy! Yucky! “It tastes like shit!” he exclaims.

To be a cute pet photo picker is far superior to being the poor guy who has to browse through Amway photos and choose which one they like the best. What! What in the world am I supposed to choose from this messed up mess?

House sitters are a step up from typical house sitters in that they are responsible for the upkeep of luxury residences while their owners are gone. Hmmm. Is it possible that Amway Diamonds is already doing this and is taking advantage of the chance for a picture session for one of those videos displayed at Amway gatherings to BS the Amway cult followers?

Watcher of television - and those fucking idiots in our Amway upline used to make fun of their cult followers by asking them how much money they were making while sitting at home watching television. If you're doing research for Nielson, you'll get paid $10/hour. The same amount of money you'll make in one month in Amway commission if you're a CORE representative. It appears that the only requirement for Nielsen is the possession of a television set, so if you don't already have one, you can go out and purchase one for $300, which is coincidentally the same amount of money on a monthly minimum you must spend on shoddy, overpriced Amway items.

Professional know-it-alls - or at least, every Amway jackass I met claimed to be an expert in everything! Oh, wait, maybe I'm referring to the fact that the individuals I knew in Amway were all smart asses. Create DIY videos for uploading to YouTube. Wow, that's a hot damn! I'm baffled as to why some cult leader from Amway hasn't tapped into this market yet!

Critic of spas - I suppose this is like to having a secret shopper for massages! An Amway cult meeting is something I would rather avoid at all costs.

The position of resort consultant is rather similar to that of a secret shopper, in my opinion. Don't forget to leave comments on the resorts and services they provide. I work as an Amway upline consultant, to explain. When it comes to my Amway upline, I provide comments on what a bunch of fucking assholes they are!

And some of these tasks are so similar that you can combine more than one of them. By day, I'm a chocolate tester. By night, I'm a mattress tester. Increase your earnings by twofold!

It beats the living hell out of being a member of the Amway cult. By day, I work a regular job. By night, I'm an Amway (fake) "company owner." Using the income from your day job to tithe to the Amway cult leaders causes you to get into debt, lose your home to foreclosure, and your marriage to end up in divorce court

Hmmm. Whichever one you recommend, I'll take....

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular