Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 10, 2021

Amway Product to Stop Sperm Leaking

 A search for "Amway product to stop sperm leaking" must have been one of the strangest search terms ever, as it brought an Amway ambot to my blog.

Oh, you know how much ladies despise that! LOL!!!

This is also a topic that women will almost certainly find a whole lot more amusing than males!

I could go on and on about this gentleman's predicament, but I've decided to make some sort of effort to keep this post as clean as I possibly can.

And when I say clean, I'm not referring to my speech. Specifically, I mean "clean" in the sense that I do not want to talk about male bodily functions! Men are already nasty enough without me going into detail about their restroom habits. Almost all married women will receive this!

Instead of turning to the all-knowing expert assholes in his Amway upline for answers, he turns to the Internet. If I could keep a straight face, I'd go ahead and ask an ambot for a favour. In fact, I might keep this little nugget in mind for the next Amway jerk who badgers me about the overpriced lousy product he offers that he claims would stop the sperm from leaking. It will be fascinating to see what response I receive! Some filthy ambot is going to be kicking himself for trying to prospect me!

Amway ambots are liars in the extreme. They are in the business of selling snake oil. If you have a problem, they will tell you that they have an Amway product that will cure you or help you feel better about your situation.

It is likely that if this ambot approaches his upline and requests a recommendation for an Amway product to halt the leaking sperm, he will be urged to purchase Double X because it is fantastic for sex. In fact, you should get nearly every Amway Nutrilite vitamin that is available for purchase. They'll be effective when combined. He will be instructed to purchase Perfect Water as well as the twist tubes that will be used to mix the water. And consume copious amounts of XS piss water as well as a plethora of stale Amway meal bars.

Ka ching, ka ching, ka ching, ka ching. Try spending a minimum of $1000 on all of these Amway snake oil products and see if you receive the results you desire.

Moreover, if they fail to produce results, his upline will accuse him of doing something incorrectly. He is not ingesting the medication properly. The age-old "blame the victim" ruse is still in use.

For fuck's sake, you jerk! Consult with your physician! Don't waste your time and money on shoddy, overpriced Amway products that aren't going to do you any good!

However, thank you for providing me with an uncommon topic post and a subject about which I can embarrass the next ambot!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular