Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Ambot Desperate To Retrieve Check

 Take a look at this video. I'll lend a hand with the translation as well as keeping track of the many cast members.

Comrade 1 is the man who has his hand in the mouth of the fish.

Comrade 2 – the man who is attempting to assist him in getting his hand out

Comrade 3 is filming the scene and comes upon a stick that can be used to assist.

Comrade 4 is a member of Comrade 1's Amway upline.

Comrade 1: Please help me!

When you got your hand stuck in that fish's jaws, Comrade 2, tell me how you did it.

Comrade 1: This fish ate my Amway check, and I'm trying everything I can to recover it.

Comrade 2: Can you tell me how much that check is for?

Comrade 1's wage is $9.18.

Comrade number two: What the f*ck is going on? After all of the lengthy hours you put in as a commissioned Amway salesperson, you only received $9.18 in compensation. Christ! Let that fucking fish eat the fucking check, please. It's not worth it to risk your hand in this.

Comrade 1: Please don't be negative!

Comrade number two: Here's a stick. I'll see if I can use it to pry the fish's mouth open a little.

Comrade 1: No, no, no! That is not the stick! It cost me $100 to purchase it from Amway!

You've been screwed in the head, Comrade 2... You're going to spend $100 on this pathetic little stick? I can go to the hardware store and buy a stick that looks exactly like this for.50 cents out of their garbage bin.

Comrade 1: Aren't you willing to spend a little more money for a little bit better quality?

Comrade 2: No, no, no! I don't see why you would want to pay more money for something that you can have for much less money at the store.

Comrade 3: Oh, for fuck's sake, don't do it. Simply make use of this stick that I found on the ground.

Comrade number two: That free stick is of higher quality than the $100 stick you received. I can't believe you spent that much money on a stick. I'm impressed. Approximately how much money have you spent this month on Amway products?

Comrade 1: Approximately $300.

Comrade 2: Are you a complete and utter moron? Job opportunities selling fish at the market are available that pay significantly more. When I get your hand out of this fish, I'm going to take it to the market and sell it for $20, which means I'll make more money for a few minutes of work than you will in Amway after putting in a hundred hours of work.

Comrade 3: Yeah, who's the one who's making more money while putting in less effort?

Comrade 1: Please keep your mouth shut. My upline is about to arrive. Dearest, most venerable, cherished leader of mine. My Amway cheque was devoured by this fish. This fish is a bad, unchristian dreamstealer who steals people's dreams.

Comrade 4: You didn't get my permission to put your hand in this fish's mouth and get that check back, therefore I'm not going to give it to you.

Comrade number two: What?!!! To proceed with any action, you must first have the approval of your Amway upline! You must have joined some sort of religious group, didn't you? That should be sufficient. Pull your hand away from your face.

1st Comrade: Not without my Amway check, of course.

Comrade 2: Just leave it there for the fish to devour.

Fish: This Amway check tastes like garbage, to put it mildly.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular