Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Executive Diamond Talks About Getting Rich Quick In Amway!

 My site had a visit from an Amway Executive Diamond, who left a comment! Wow, I shouldn't be surprised at all! One of Amway's Diamonds is currently reading a blog dedicated to swearing out the fucking morons in the company's upper management! You would never guess that people who are passionate about Amway would be reading a site like this! This is the first time an Executive Diamond has left a comment on this blog. Thank you. Hundreds of thousands of dollars arrive in their bank accounts every month, allowing them to do absolutely nothing but read blogs like this. Yup! .............................................................................. Freedom! Delete that vile piece of work!So what an honour it is when an Amway executive, Diamond, pays a visit. What he has to say is as follows:

Wow, I had a feeling that was coming. Look, whoever you are, I am an executive diamond, my name is Theo, and I am from Columbia. I started my business about three years ago and look where I am now, I earn 300k a year on a bad unproductive year and 460k a year when my 11 groups of 100 people each work hard, I'm with Equipo Vision and we qualify diamonds and new emeralds almost monthly, under me I have a team of 100 people who qualify diamonds and new Amazing how my associates and I came to the United States illegally and acquired a fortune in a short period of time, wow you white people are conceited and terrible at business marketing.... While Amway provides me with an annual paycheck, I have used that money to purchase four McDonald's franchises, two Denny's dinner restaurants, one Holiday Inn, five gas stations, and one thousand shares in Apple Inc. (Cerner), Manchester United FC (Microsoft), and MicroSoft (Microsoft Corporation). I'm a "amway lying cheat," I try to help people but they're too negative, lazy, and lacking in ambition. But why should I care about people like you? I'm rich and illegal, I don't care if I'm deported, I'll just get to live in my Columbian Mansion. Don't join any of those white people groups. My name is Theo. Anna, I'll see you at McDonald's.

Theo appears to have a racial aversion against Caucasians. Perhaps a touch racist, but that could be the mindset with which an illegal foreigner is handled in this country. I really don't know. “The Caucasian groups of Amway must be complete and utter scum.” If you take the word Caucasian out of the equation, Theo is dead on!

Take a look at how far Theo has progressed in just three years of being an illegal alien in our country! WOW!!!!! He earns approximately $400k per year working for Amway, and he has used that wealth to purchase a number of well-known restaurants, petrol stations, and a hotel. No one could have predicted that these businesses would be sold for such a low price that someone on an Amway income could afford them.

How come the Amway media machine isn't blowing this to the top of their asses? With his Amway earnings, Theo was able to purchase a variety of enterprises in just three years! When the opportunity presents itself, Amway's media representatives should be gloating about how individuals can get rich quick in Amway, just like Theo, and utilise that money to invest in other enterprises worth millions of dollars at every opportunity. Is Amway keeping this under wraps because they are concerned that Theo may be deported if word gets out about how he got rich swiftly in Amway and that he is an undocumented immigrant? Even Theo isn't concerned about anything. He appears to be pleased at the prospect of returning to his Colombian house.

I asked him to tell me which McDonald's he wanted us to visit, and we agreed to pop in and say hello.

Silence.

The sound of crickets chirping.

The hot shit of the big shot How come Amway Executive Diamond isn't interested in making a few extra dollars from me when I offer to come in for a Big Mac and fries?

Damn! What kind of ambot would turn down the opportunity to make a buck?

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular