Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Ambot Mike Wastes Time & Money At Amway Family Reunion

 I live in Olympia, which is about an hour and a half away from Portland, where the family reunion was held. My girlfriend and I are doing well; we both have college degrees and are considered a power couple on the rise. I won't bore you with all the gory details of how it happened, but I became engaged with Amway and brought my girlfriend along with me to join me. She didn't particularly like for Amway, but she wanted to be supportive, and for the most part, she was tolerated. I had hoped that Amway would be the solution to my college debt problems, but it just served to increase my financial obligations. When I realised it was a scam conducted by some of the world's most egregious liars, I quit.

I was looking forward to our family reunion. No! Make that a roaring success! I became swept up in the euphoria of the other members of my group. Everyone was looking forward to the family reunion, but looking back, no one seemed to be sure what would happen, and the people who had gone before them were of little assistance either. Let's just wait and see how fantastic it turns out to be! The tickets included one night's lodging in a hotel as well as dinner at the family gathering. The only reason we went was because we had been promised it was a once in a lifetime event and we didn't want to miss out on getting a jumpstart on our Amway business, which would have put us six months ahead of others who didn't attend. We travelled down to Portland after work on Friday and made a reservation for the next night at the hotel. By the end of the weekend, we'd spent approximately $1000 on tickets, hotel, petrol, and meals combined. If we had more money, we could have travelled down to Vegas and had a better time!

We went to the trade exhibition on Friday night, and it was a complete disaster. It's a waste of time! Amway products were on display, and a few people behind the tables were chatting about them. A large number of Independent Business Owners (IBOs) were milling about, adoring the products and sucking up to the folks behind the tables. Everyone is gushing about PV and BV, and I'm embarrassed to admit that I got involved in one of those conversations and claimed to be at 9 percent when I wasn't actually there.

When we arrived to the family reunion on Saturday morning, there were hundreds of people forming a line outside the door. As soon as we go in, a large number of people hurry to find seats close to the stage. We were caught up in the rush and ended up sitting about halfway up towards the exit doors in the hallway, close to the exit doors. On the ground floor, there were several tables set up for eagles to rest on. The chairs didn't appear to be particularly comfortable. At the very least, we were provided with soft seats in the grandstand.

When the conference started, I remember being thrilled about what the speakers were saying, but if you asked me now, I couldn't tell you what they were saying! There were Diamonds talking about the difficulties they had to overcome to reach to where they are now, and they were boasting about how wealthy they had become as a result of their Amway business. For example, they stated things like, "Look at me." I've been in your position before. If I can accomplish it, then so can you. I had a strong sense of purpose.

I'm about an hour into the conversation when my girlfriend declares that she's heading to Starbucks. Since we were passing one on our way to the arena, it wasn't too far away. It takes her an hour to complete the task. I'm irritable because she hasn't spoken to me in a long time and is losing out on all the wonderful things I'm hearing. Starbucks, she claimed, was swarming with suits. The IBOs were over there instead of being in the arena listening to all of this great music and entertainment.

By lunchtime, she's ravenous once more. More than that, she tells me she's had enough and that she wants to return to the hotel with her family. But she departs anyhow, despite my attempts to reason with her and inform her that she will be missing out on this once in a lifetime opportunity. I'm a tad miffed! Some members of my upline have noticed that she has left, and I have been reprimanded. At the time, I thought I deserved it because I didn't exert more control over her, but looking back, I'm not sure why I just sat there and took it.

When the IBOs go on stage to speak, they are encircled by a mob of people who rush the stage, pound on it, and yell and scream until the security officers arrive and tell them to leave the stage. On one occasion, I went down to the pit when someone from crossline was up on the stage, and I couldn't hear a word because everyone surrounding me was making so much noise.

My girlfriend returns to join me for dinner this evening. It looked like chicken to me. All of the Diamonds are seated on a stage in the centre of the room, facing the audience. I return to the studio to listen to the night session, and she returns to the hotel

She won't go to the Amway church service the following day, so I don't go, and she won't go back to the arena for the afternoon speakers, so we got into another dispute. I've mostly forgotten about anything that happened, much like Amway has a terrible memory. At the moment, I recall being ecstatic, no, make that enthused!

What a complete waste of time and resources.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular