Search Amway Leaders

Friday, August 13, 2021

Amway? LOL!

 If I was paid for every time an IBO came here and shot off their lips, I'd be a millionaire by now! Have I mentioned how many times I've been told that I'll be regretful and that in a few months, another beginner would be retired at the age of 29 and earning $10,000 or more per month? Countless times have I been told that so and so will be diamond and will return to smear me in the face with it. So, I'm still standing here and waiting for something to happen.

I recall a beginner Amway IBO making a bet with me that his diamond would make more money while taking a piss in the morning than I would make in a year. I declined. When I demonstrated the math, that IBO vanished, never to be seen or heard from again. What many people may not realise is that many diamonds do not make a lot of money, and even if they do make a good living, they will most likely make the most of it by selling function tickets and standing orders to customers.

Also, if you want to call it that, a diamond lifestyle is a life of extravagance in which many gems are likely to be living paycheck to paycheck and potentially even in debt themselves. Make the calculations for yourself. Take a look at the cost of flying first class for a family of four to see what I mean. Is it possible that speaking fees are so lucrative that diamond families fly first class all of the time to attend events? No, according to the numbers.

I've also heard accounts of big pins living in substandard areas, and there have been some diamonds who have had their homes repossessed on, as well as one triple diamond who filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy a few years ago. As knowledge becomes more readily available, I've heard reports of Amway functions becoming fewer and groups becoming smaller. As a result, maintaining a diamond lifestyle is now more difficult than it has ever been. It would be nice to say that I feel terrible for the diamonds, but the best I can come up with is LOL.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular