Search Amway Leaders

Friday, August 13, 2021

Ask Upline?

 One of the most bizarre things I encountered while working with Amway was the concept of checking upline. Sure, as a newcomer, your upline will be nice and accommodating, but if you begin to grow dedicated to the system, it begins to feel more and more like a cult in some respects. This has been confirmed by a large number of former IBOS, and it appears to be rather widespread. It may seem unusual to a passing observer, yet this is exactly what happens in the Amway world.

In the past, when I was a rising IBO, I received honours and was given the opportunity to spend time with my mentor and upline diamond. It felt cool at the time, but now when I think about it, I wonder what I was thinking. My upline sponsor began to teach me about the importance of submission to one's upline and the importance of consulting one's upline before making any major decisions in one's life or career. When I thought about it, I wondered why I should have to ask permission to purchase a new car or get married, as if upline were my parents who were still financially supporting me or something.

However, as I realised what was going on, everything made sense. Upline most likely wanted to make sure that you had the cash flow to purchase standing orders and function tickers because it was how they made their living as a network marketer. If you bought a new automobile, you might not be able to afford some of the extra features. If you were a parent, it's possible that you couldn't attend functions. When you think about it, it's frightening to believe that your trusted upline could be that deceptive, but it became crystal evident to me soon.

As a result, while your upline may verbally express their concern for you and desire your success, what they truly want is to ensure that their cash from standing orders and functions continues to flow uninterrupted. Consider the implications of this and run the numbers. I can't think of any other logical conclusion to reach.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular