Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 3, 2021

Be An Amway Gazillionaire In 2 – 5 Years!

 A reader offers their own personal storey. Moreover, haven't we all heard this narrative before? That knows why everyone has a bunch of bastards in their Amway upline who are constantly too busy to meet with you, but they will squeeze out some time to do so and want you to kiss their ass. It's possible that I was sitting in the Coffee Bean.....

So, my pal phoned me yesterday and asked if we might meet today at some point. What I wanted to know from her was things like how much she is paying for equipment ($100 per month), how much her overall expenses have been so far, and why this business does not have a typical strategy or projections, or anything like that like a normal business. I'm beginning to believe that I should give up on my friend because she responded to me as if she were a robot. Despite the fact that she listed all of her expenses, she stated that she does not consider them to be expenses but rather to be investments. Keeping in mind that my friend's background is in accounting, this was a bit confusing. According to accounting principles, if you don't record the spending, the expenses are the only thing you can record, but you can't record such kinds of things as assets because they're practically worthless.

So, today, I went to Coffee Bean and met her Emerald upline (something like Starbucks). I had no idea I was going to meet this Emerald, because my friend had earlier stated that I was going to meet his wife or something along those lines. I quickly indicated I would be late when I could've made it in time when she messaged me 15 minutes before the arranged appointment about this Emerald crap making time for me despite his busy schedule, and she immediately replied that she would be late as well. I was attempting to determine whether or not this idiot Emerald is indeed as busy as he claims (I think not). I arrived 20 minutes late, and the sack of shit had not yet come, which was a disappointment. Remember that our "brief" period of discussion lasted something like 2 and a half hours because the Emerald is really active.

The individual began delivering the standard nonsense about 2-5 years, 10 hours per week, and the possibility of earning $10,000 per month as a passive income. Then he argues that the sample size of 1,000 people is large enough to reflect the entire population in his statistics. I told him right away that I'd never heard of those theories before and that my background is in Mathematics. He seemed surprised. He made some ridiculous explanations, then went on with his business as normal. Amway takes care of everything, allowing him to concentrate on sales. Yes, it is true that Amway takes care of everything for him and charges him a substantial markup on their items. Meanwhile, he continued to tell me that accounting was a waste of time and that it was a waste of my time, despite the fact that I work in accounting at my present employer. If accounting is a shitshow, then Amway could abandon it as well and pay those diamond and emerald commissions whenever they choose...

He also stated that when he attended the Emerald celebration in Los Angeles last year, there were a few thousand individuals in attendance (he initially stated that there were only 3,000 people, but afterwards changed his mind and said there were thousands). Later, I inquired as to the number of people who are members of Scamwork 21, to which he responded with a few hundred thousands. The infallible technique has a success rate of roughly 1 percent, according to your logic. And they still want to convince me that they have a 100 percent success rate?

We then moved on to the compensation plan, which he went over in great detail with me because I had pressed him on it so hard. So, even with the incentive, his "passive" income should not be $10,000 if he only has 3-4 legs at Platinum. Instead, it should be closer to $3,000 to $4,000 gross, even without the bonus. Emerald is a fucking liar and a shite. He stated that he has a large number of downline at 3 percent, which allows him to earn an additional 18 percent on them. No way, the downline at 3 percent probably only spends $400 a month at the most, therefore he only got about $72 from each of them, according to the numbers. And I seriously doubt that he has a large number of 3 percent downline. After a long period of not making money, but rather losing money due to the purchase of shoddy products, 3 percent of your downline has most likely already quit.

We then moved on to what they refer to as CEP, which is essentially a subscription to stupid ass cds and books, as well as other functions. They have the audacity to tell me first that they sell those things at cost, and then when I point out to them that CDs do not cost $6 to create, they become even more defiant. Blank CDs can be purchased for as little as $0.10 or even less. I doubt that disc costs more than $2 a piece, considering the manufacturing costs and shipping fees. Not to mention that the book they loaned me costs around 5 times the price of the book on Amazon. They immediately altered their tune, claiming that it is a for-profit corporation, and that they must pay for office rent, personnel, and other expenses. They also stated that it is not about the cost, but rather about the quality of the product. Wow, what is the difference in quality between the exact same book purchased from them (for $10) and purchased from Amazon (for approximately $2)? They next inquired about my college degree and the money I had spent on it. Please excuse me. A college degree is something that has worth, and it is something that is required by many companies in order to obtain a quality job. It is not a worthless piece of junk, and it performs properly even if there is no content.

I attempted to bring the conversation to a stop by stating that I could not agree with a system that benefits from its members in a significant way (essentially, that it is a fraud). In addition, they have been extremely relentless in their efforts to get me to try some more CDs and books, as well as some Amway products. I informed them that I didn't want to waste my time on pricey products and that I despised those cds, couldn't stomach listening to other cds any longer, and that the cds were useless and didn't provide any benefit. Afterwards, they attempted to coerce me into listening to other CDs on the grounds that they had a limited number of CDs (OMG, are you kidding me?!) With $4x(a few hundred thousand members)x(a few million CDs), I almost rolled my eyes, thinking, "No surprise Jim and Nancy Dornan are so wealthy, and those jerk Diamonds are even wealthier." As a result, I flatly told them no, no, no, and NO! However, they persisted in trying to sell me anything, so I simply stated that I would not change my mind under any circumstances and that their system was garbage (implying that it was a scam) hehe... I believe I am finally free of them. Hurray!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular