Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 3, 2021

15 Amway Products You Don't Want To Find Under Your Christmas Tree

 An article that was obviously created by someone with a sense of humour contained a list of the 15 worst products to put on your holiday wish list, all of which were available on Amazon. http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/technology/1112/gallery.weird-amazon/index.html

Oddly enough, with all of those Amazon stuff, I can totally see Amway wanting to jump on board and offer the same things to the ambots as they do to the general public. Yes, without a doubt. Undoubtedly, some Amway jerk will pop up here and claim that Amway already provides cremation services and bagged bones!

So, considering that at every Amway meeting I attended, the cult leader would be comparing Amway to Amazon (which, in my opinion, is superior to Amway! ), I've taken advantage of the situation by compiling a list of the 15 worst Amway products you could possibly find beneath the Christmas tree.

What?! Only 15? What are you talking about? I'm supposed to stop at 15??????? Shit! What is the best way to narrow things down? If I were to find any of Amway's shoddy, pricey products beneath the Christmas tree, I'd be a little disappointed. So, here are my 15 in no particular order, because, as I previously stated, I hate to limit myself to simply 15.

Energy Drinks containing XS (Cat Piss Water)

Perfect Drinking Water

Any type of Nutrilite vitamin is OK.

Laundry Soap No. 8 (SA8)

Dish Drops by Amway are a dishwashing detergent.

Trim Advantage from Amway

Glister toothpaste is a type of toothpaste that has a sticky texture.

Shampoo with a satin finish

Tampons made by Amway for the first time

Nutrilite snack bars of any variety are acceptable.

Lipstick in the style of an artist

Nutripet dog food is a high-quality meal for dogs.

Artistry in the use of eye shadow

Cream for defiance of time in the arts

Any Amway CD will do.

I remember my Ambot going out and purchasing those cheesy Amway things to give to me or others as Christmas presents when we were members of the Amway cult. That was really frightening at the time.

When you wake up on Christmas morning and discover what's beneath the tree, you're in for a fucking terrible surprise, to say the least!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular