Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 3, 2021

Ambot Kid Sees Through The Amway Scam

 I've been getting a lot of visits from ambot kids who want to share their experiences. While it is extremely upsetting when someone you care about gets recruited into the Amway cult of greed, Amway members are generally too selfish to have children and should not allow this deception to destroy their family lives, as it has done in some cases. Your children are of an age where they can see your suffering, comprehend your financial plight, and see that you have become a victim of a hoax. Dreams dashed, money gone, devastation, and sadness. Is this the kind of life you desire for your children? Thank you for taking the time to share your storey with us.

I have to say that I really like this. My parents worked with Amway throughout the late 1980s and into the 1990s, and even into the early 2000s, when I was growing up. At the age of 12, I had the common sense to look at this yahoos and say, "This is the biggest swindle ever!" As a 12 year old watching the early years, even I had the common sense to think, "This is the biggest scam ever"! Because my parents' lives had become dominated with Amway, I grew to despise anything associated with the company. They went bankrupt, and our family vacations were no longer vacations, but rather "Functions" that we had to attend. The FUCKING Functions, oh my God, how I despise them. My stomach turned up in my throat as I watched the hungry jewels give their fake platitudes. Again, this was how I was forced to spend our family holidays as a teenager, and to say it was terrible would be an understatement of the magnitude of the experience. I even remember when diamond bitch brought her entire closet full of fur jackets so that we poor people could put them on for size. I hissed at her because I was a member of Greenpeace (I joined when I was in third grade) and the notion of the whole fur coat thing grossed me out, let alone the sight of all these sad women clamouring to touch them made me feel sick to my stomach. CRAZY!!!

The "Book of Diamonds" will remain etched in my memory forever. I was smitten with their homes and automobiles, but I was also struck by how absolutely douchey and pitiful they all appeared.

Now, thanks to the Internet, society has become more transparent. I simply wish this had been around in the late 1980s so that I wouldn't have had to witness my parents waste tens of thousands of dollars on a dream that never came true. It's a sad state of affairs.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular