Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 3, 2021

Marriage In Trouble Thanks To Amway

 I've received yet another heartbreaking account from a wife whose marriage is on the verge of disintegrating as a result of Amway's brainwashing of her spouse.

Our marriage and relationship were disintegrating for reasons that I couldn't figure out. He has developed a strong egocentricity. Everything revolves around him, his way or no way; he doesn't even contact me before taking vacation time; he just took some time off because he wanted to, which I discovered when he didn't show up for work one day. His actions and demeanour are those of someone who has been indoctrinated! Then it dawned on me, Amway! This all began immediately after he arrived at the location. He doesn't take a break from listening to their CDs. He advocates their way of life. It is inevitable that our marriage will fail because I want us to be a pair and communicate, but he has lost the ability to do so. I believe he is in serious difficulty and is completely unaware of it.

I'm here to speak up for the ladies who are unable to do so. I curse out my Amway upline in the manner in which many ladies wish they could curse out their own uplines. My Amway upline and cult leaders are everyone's upline, as is everyone else's. What matters is that they are all horrible unhappy lying cocksucking bastards, no matter what line of sponsorship they are involved in or how much money they are making. Due to the fact that we were members of WWDB, this is the group I cover in my blog; but, based on what other individuals have posted, it appears to be no different from other Amway cult groups.

Our conceited piece of shite. As Platinum frequently stated, "If I don't like you, I won't do business with you." This is true. Liar! The fucking jerk would conduct business with anyone he could get his hands on simply for the sake of the dollar.

If he had chosen a better slogan, it would have been "If I don't like you and you refuse to do business with me, I'll wreck your relationship," which would have been more accurate.

That was the slogan of WWDB, the Amway cult group of which we were a founding member.

I was once at an Amway meeting where the sack of faeces was thrown about. Platinum screamed about one of the other men in the room pressuring him to divorce his wife because she was preventing him from progressing in the company. As long as he was married to his wife, he would never be successful in Amway. And so it went on and on and on. a sack of faeces Platinum was enraged when they had a baby without first consulting him about whether or not they should create a family.

All I could think of was shutting the fucking fuck up a$$. It is none of your business what happens in other people's private life. Leave them alone, please. Are they requesting "permission" for things that are taking place in their private personal lives? I would like to ask your permission to have a child with my wife, oh great and venerable Amway leader. Seriously, you have got to be fucking joking! As if I needed any more evidence that this is a cult leader attempting to exert control over other people's life!

As if I needed any more evidence that WWDB stands for World Wide Destructive Bastards and that all those fuckers are out to do is wreck havoc on other people's personal relationships.

As I was driving back to my house, I informed Ambot that the piece of shit Platinum had no business trying to ruin that couple's relationship or their plans to become parents. The fact that Ambot revealed that the scumbag was attempting to persuade Ambot to quit me because I was not a supporter of the Scamway pyramid scheme did not come as a huge surprise to me.

A new strategy was adopted by the cult leader after several months of doing his damnedest to persuade Ambot to abandon me failed. As a result of my decision not to attend Amway cult meetings, Ambot informed me that one night a bastard was bitching at Ambot and saying that he wasn't man enough for the Amway business and that he didn't deserve to marry me because he didn't deserve to be married to me. Amway cult members gathered in prayer, you know, the twisted religious wacked up bastards sort of praying, praying that I would find another guy and leave Ambot. Platinum, on behalf of World Wide Destructive Bastards, led the assembly into prayer. That's right, their group prayer session didn't do them any favours!

And these fucking Amway cult members wonder why I can't tolerate them and their WWDB principles of tearing families apart, destroying finances, and wreaking havoc on people's lives.

The only good thing that came out of that prayerfest was that Ambot finally realised how wicked this cult really was and stopped attending Amway meetings for good.

The Platinum's argument is part of the WWDB's teachings that any guy who is not progressing in the Amway business is doing so because his wife is holding him back and that he should leave his wife. In comments on this site, several women have expressed their dissatisfaction with their upline, claiming that they were accused of not supporting the Amway business, as a result of which their husband/girlfriend was not making enough money. DUMB FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! It is stated explicitly in Amway's own literature that only a fraction of one percent of independent business owners (IBOs) make money through this swindle. What kind of Amway bastards can come up with an explanation that the wife is to blame, rather than the fault of the system developed by Amway, when they have a failure record of more than 99 percent? Whenever an IBO comes across a possible prospect whose wife isn't interested, the World Wide Destructive Bastards instantly jump on the bandwagon and argue that this is because the couple already has problems in their relationship. They will most likely not, but they will if they join forces with Scamway and the World Wide Destructive Bastards (WWDB).

It is only after becoming associated with Amway that the relationship troubles begin. When one spouse becomes enmeshed in the Amway WWDB cult and is continuously badgered by the upline to get the PV/BV up there and buy more items to the point of sucking the life out of their bank accounts and maxing out their credit cards, happily married couples find themselves in trouble. Attend more meetings in pursuit of a goal that will never come true. Add another dollar to the pot. Increase your investment by a few thousand dollars. It is necessary to maintain the Amway cult's viability.

Bastards from all over the world are causing havoc. WWDB is unethical and immoral in every way. They do not promote healthy family relationships and are solely interested in obtaining your money.

Devils, demons, demons! Burn in the fires of hell!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular