Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 3, 2021

An Amway Employee Who Graduated From Amway University Speaks Up!

 The rare visitor from Amway's headquarters in Ada, Michigan who has nothing better to do with their time than mess around on the Internet instead of getting their business done, as well as remarks from Amway employees past and present, arrive at my door.

Amway is getting ready to conduct their annual performance evaluations of their employees, and this representative from the company's customer service department, also known as the I-don't-give a damn desk, is checking to see if the qualifications for getting a job at Amway are still up to date and that they still possess all of the necessary qualifications so that they can brag about it during their job performance evaluation. If I ever get around to update that list of Amway job criteria, I should consider including the qualification of "inability to piece a sentence together"!!!

This is a very realistic depiction of the customer service one might expect if they contact Amway's corporate headquarters in Ada, Michigan. The fact that an Amway representative cursed at me over the phone isn't a big deal to me. Even though I see why certain ambot prudes could be offended by this treatment, I don't have a problem with it. Exceptional in every manner, this person exemplifies the high standards of excellence that Amway demands in its hiring process.

Lmao you are so sad. I work as a customer service representative for Amway, and yes, honey, right from ADA me, and while yu failed in our business, others were able to achieve diamond platinum status. Don't blame others for yur failure; instead, look within yourself. We will never doubt you and will always process replacements were not dumb we know half of these reports are bs but hey were Amway we can do that shit and honey yu want to talk about. I help these ibo's every single day to get to the level they are at quite frankly I'm glad yur sorryass is no longer with amway.

Regardless of whether or not the Amway customer service representative claims to be stupid, I tested the comment for readability to determine what grade level it was at and found it to be zero. Not even on the first grade level. Yes, that appears to be a reasonable expectation for qualifying for an Amway position. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Maybe now would be a good time to mention that every now and then an idiot Amway ambot shows up on this site and accuses me of being uneducated. Even though I did not graduate from Amway University, I am capable of putting together a more readable paragraph than an Amway employee!

The odd thing is that this Amway employee calls the IBO's phone and complains that they did not receive their order, and Amway responds by sending a new one. And he accuses me of being the one who did it. That, on the other hand, would be a massive no-no. I'll contact the credit card company right away if the Amway stuff we ordered doesn't show up. I'm not going to call Amway and ask them to resend the order to me. In my house, we have more than enough Amway shit! I don't recall ever hearing about the "claim the items didn't show up" scam from our piece of shit Platinum, but he did give us some pointers on how to screw around Amway and get free things shipped out. It's not that it wasn't taught to our group; it's simply that I don't recall hearing about it. When a box full of Amway shit does not arrive at the house, it is considered a good day.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular