Search Amway Leaders

Friday, September 3, 2021

Amway Ambots Love Amway Goads

 The Goads are an Amway band, and those of you who have had to put up with their music and occasionally stop by here in search of information about them have arrived to the wrong site! Ha! I was aware of their existence. I suppose they're adequate, but they're not memorable or intriguing enough to warrant writing about them. A commenter once provided the titles of the songs they sing, which confirmed that they are all about motivating Amway ambots in some way.

It's time to get to know what an Amway goad is all about. It is possible to be bribed by an Amway ambot.

Here are a few things I discovered while searching internet dictionaries for the definition of the term "goad," all of which are highly applicable when used to characterise an Amway Independent Business Owner.

The act of repeatedly irritating or disturbing a person or an animal in order to cause them to respond or do something

- a pointed rod that is used to prod an animal into action.

- a someone or object that compel or compel someone to do something

Pricking pains are caused by something that hurts like this.

This is exactly how it feels to be abused by your Amway upline, which includes fucking asses. Amway is home to some of the most fucking irritating goading jerks on the planet

Is it any surprise that Amway hires a musical group to perform at their events, which they refer to as "the goads"? Hua hua hua, hua hua. Amway products and services suit this criteria perfectly!!!This is what a former Amway employee has to say about their experience:

I came into your website when searching for "The Goads," because I was intrigued as to whether or not they existed. Allow me to explain.

Back in the 1980s and 1990s, I was a "lifer" in the Amway organisation.

I was fairly proficient in "the plan," and I was able to "persuade" (I have to be cautious how I say that, because if you "chose" the proper people, they didn't need persuading), and "candidate" that this was the most effective path to financial independence available. It certainly makes sense that the most common people to contact are young, unassuming "go getters" (I've never used that many quotation marks in one sentence before) or someone who is a successful businessman with a good reputation. One has no notion what is ahead of them, while the other possesses the financial means to "invest."

Whatever the case, everything that has been mentioned so far is correct in that there is an obvious deceit being place. Yes, I understand that someone who is still living their "dream" does not see it that way, but let's take a look at some of the things they don't tell you.

1. “If you put in the effort, you will be successful.” They are being very careful not to tell you how long this will take since they have no idea. This works to their advantage in both directions. You can buy the products and "essentials" as long as you are at the store, which leads to the following question, which I will get to later in this post. The alternative is that if you decide to leave for ANY reason, you will have forfeited your "dream."

You will incur expenses initially, but if you have achieved financial success, your firm should provide you with the freedom to pursue your interests. Cost? That is a significant understatement. If you have children, I'm sorry; if you're fighting to pay off debt, don't be concerned; once your business is up and running, you'll be able to cover all of these expenses and more. (Have you heard any of this before?) That leaves little time for family after endless hours spent displaying the plan, going to meetings, and getting out into the community to "contact" individuals. Fortunately, there are several options. Again, this is why it is important to seek for those who are young and “unattached” (no kids). Now, how long do you think it will take for me to be successful once more? It's just a matter of putting in the effort, huh?

3. You are required to attend the "functions" (another word for con-vention, good choice by the way). Let me make sure I understand what you're saying. I'm unable to take my children anyplace and have no money to treat my wife to dinner, yet I feel compelled to spend money that I don't have in order to keep my "dream" alive. What should I do? Don't worry, we can arrange for a room that you and 12 other people can share in order to keep the cost down...

I suppose this brings me back to the reason for my search for "The Goads." (I apologise for taking so long to respond.) Our pastor today brought up the narrative of Paul and how Christ told him that it was difficult to work against the goads of the world. When he explained what a "goad" was, it was as if a light turned on in my head. He said that a goad is a sharpened stick that is used to steer sheep in the direction that the person want them to go. (Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.) The Goads are the sharpened stick that guided the blind sheep (Amway followers) in the path of their dream, as you may have guessed from their perfectly and properly designed moniker. For a while now, I've been rescuing people from the pitfalls of Amway's deceptive marketing practises. I was even "contacted" about a strategy that was being implemented (that was interesting). It was heartening to see good individuals departing with me and expressing gratitude. Continue to do excellent work.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular