Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Submit To Upline?

The submission to upline is another cultish doctrine that derives from upline diamonds. It's sometimes referred to as being teachable, but as you become more engaged in the system, you'll be required to check with your upline on everything, including major life decisions like getting married or purchasing a new vehicle. In retrospect, I believe it's because your upline doesn't want you to make decisions that will prevent you from purchasing tools.

However, they make it seem innocent, claiming that monitoring upline may benefit you since upline has business knowledge and can inform you how certain actions would affect your firm. Although it appears to be innocent, your upline is more than likely teaching you this for their personal gain rather than yours. If you recognize the game, you'll be able to see through the nonsense of upline training.

Some uplines go so far as to “counsel” their subordinates. Imagine submitting to someone for such life-changing choices, and your upline's qualification for doing so is that they joined Amway before you. You might be a counsellor, but you'd be counselled by someone further down the chain with fewer qualifications just because they joined Amway before you.

My upline told me to leave my fiancée because I could expand the business quicker and if I achieved diamond, ladies would line up to pursue a single diamond when I was an IBO back in the 1990s. That was the final straw for me because I had already smelt a rat with regards to Amway teaching.

At the time, I was a 4000 PV IBO, so I notified my group about what had transpired and that I had decided to leave Amway as a result of it. With the exception of one or two IBOs in my downline, everyone in my group walked out when I did. So my sponsor and upline fell from direct distributor to less than 4000 PV, and I don't think he ever requalified at that level again.

My sponsor was still active as recently as 2016, but I don't know if he's still seeking Amway. Given that he was a physician, I believe his life was squandered on Amway. It's complete nonsense to submit to your upline.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular