Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Amway Creates Millionaires?

My recent post "Flagrant Upline Lies" drew a comment that Amway had made more millionaires than all other businesses combined up to 1998, which was odd because this blatant untruth featured appropriately in that thread. I'm confident that Wall Street has produced far more millionaires than Amway. Amway IBOs and recruits assume that all diamonds are millionaires, but they fail to recognise that a diamond lifestyle may be costly to maintain, and that diamonds may be living in debt or living paycheck to paycheck, just like many Americans.

We know that Amway's proprietors have done well for themselves, as they are classified as billionaires. But how would anyone in Amway know who might be a millionaire? The diamonds don't provide their financial information, and if you asked for business-related financials, they'd probably tell you it's none of your concern. So many indoctrinated IBOs and Amway apologists believe diamonds are worth billions of dollars, but the truth is that no one knows for sure. Now, I'm not saying there aren't any billionaires in Amway, but it's nonsense to claim that Amway has produced more billionaires than all other businesses combined since 1998. If you consider stockholders, of which I am one, the Microsoft firm probably made more millionaires than Amway during the same time period.

I was fascinated a few years back, so I emailed a local hotel to inquire about the number of diamonds in attendance at diamond club while they were in Hawaii for that event. I don't have access to the email at this time. There were 160 persons in attendance, according to my information. There were 160 people in total, including spouses and children. But, hey, let's pretend they're all multimillionaires. Isn't 160 millionaires, plus perhaps a few who couldn't go, more millionaires than all of business in 1998? Is this for real? These lies must be taught by diamonds, and unfortunately, prospects and IBOS believe them.

You'd think the diamonds could come up with a better tale if they really wanted to make a case for Amway by lying. Anyone ever wonder why there are so few Amway retirees, despite the fact that diamonds never stop working? They appear to work till they drop, despite the fact that they promote early retirement as a recruiting tool, which I find amusing and ironic.

I was one of those guys who practically pleaded with a gentleman (who would later become my sponsor) to let me in on this opportunity. To be honest, I was completely caught in by it.

I completely agree with you that the organisation (particularly the old Bill Britt group) lies to its recruits. In my organisation, the upline "Emerald" gave the impression (on purpose) that he was "jobless" and had paid cash for his property and fine Mercedes automobile. He turned out to be a real estate agent who worked from home, which was unusual in the mid-1990s. He had a mortgage on his house and had purchased the Mercedes secondhand (it was a bit of an older model). But, for the most part, this gentleman (who I believe subsequently became a Diamond distributor) was a genuinely nice guy. He and his wife were both incredibly attractive. Every few years, I check in on him, and I've discovered he's still in the real estate business to some extent. There's nothing wrong with that. It would be incorrect to argue that the man is not successful, but the majority of the claims made about him and by him were just false.

Initially, my sponsor did exceptionally well, almost to an excessive degree. I believe there was a storey about the first ten people he revealed the plan to joining, though practically all of them had dropped out by the time I decided I was done with it. My wife and I were divorced at the time, but I don't think Amway had anything to do with it. My sponsor, I suppose, is currently employed in the field of sales. He has done well, but he is no longer with Amway. He was a devout man with some strange beliefs, but he was a nice guy overall. He was probably just looking for a way out of his employment. I suppose that's a man's ultimate fantasy. Even if you're already independently wealthy, the truth is that you'll always have a job of some form.

To be honest, I don't have an axe to grind because I would never have left my warehouse work and moved on to greater and greater things if I hadn't gone through this. Their ostensibly motivational tools and suggestions introduced me to new thoughts, which eventually lead me to where I am now. To be honest, some of the motivational lessons I gained at that time continue to benefit me today. I simply do different types of job (engineering rather than sales). I've been able to amass all of the wealth and material prosperity that I could ever desire. I'm just glad I didn't rise to the top of an institution that would have imploded on itself. My wife and I live modestly, and if you make six figures, especially these days, you have far more than you could possibly require. I am glad for the opportunity to work with Amway. It was quite beneficial to me. It has saved me from being sucked into several "opportunities" that have presented themselves since then. It, like everything else in life, is an opportunity for me to learn something new.

As a result, I'm not advising anyone to avoid entering or participating in this competition. I'd say give it a chance if you're serious about doing it. It could be exactly what you're looking for, and you'll undoubtedly learn a lot about human nature in the process. It is entirely up to you whether or not you want to be unethical. I'm not going to try to advise you how to do anything because I understand that everyone has to make their own decisions and live with the consequences. I'm also not convinced that this business can be conducted ethically and successfully in order to generate the kind of profits that people in this industry boast about. You can't make a living only by selling their wares. They have no choice but to be pricey. The only way to get into these high-level distributorships is to recruit customers as fellow Independent Business Owners (IBOs). It appears that the great majority must lie in order to recruit people into it. As a result, my conscience would not allow me to stay in that situation for long.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular