Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Amway WWDB Free Enterprise Days 2011

 The goal of this post is to introduce myself to IBOs who are looking for information about Amway WWDB Free Enterprise Days and introduce myself to them. Searchers looking for this information are already finding their way to my piece on how we had to get tickets to FED before leaving Family Reunion, which I wrote last year.

Was wondering if you could tell me more about the Free Enterprise Days that Amway and World Wide Dream Builders will be conducting in 2011. There isn't a thing. The event will most likely cost $125 per person and will take place in October if history is any guide.

Furthermore, I'm quite aware that some of my postings rank among the top five Google results for Amway WWDB Free Enterprise Days 2011. What is the first position on the list? Amway has paid for this advertisement!!! It's a joke, of course! The only way they can outrank me on the old Google search is to pay for a higher ranking on the new Google search. Even I am not in such a state of desperation!

Isn't it just easier - and perhaps even more cost-effective - for Amway to pay me a few million dollars and tell me to take down my blog and go away?

If someone is looking for information on WWDB Free Enterprise Days, they are unlikely to click on their paid advertisement. IBOs are well aware that the Amway website is mostly focused on selling Amway products rather than providing function information. As a result, they naturally click on the links to my site since they are keen to learn anything.

Some dumb ass marketing and promotions expert at Amway's corporate headquarters is doing a shoddy job purchasing Google advertisements!

As the date approaches closer, I'll most likely release additional information. As a temporary measure, I'll continue to reel in those IBO's.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular