Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Operation FED Up!

 Wow, that's fantastic! Joecool and I have had the pleasure of meeting in person. Our conversations on our Amway experiences and other topics were quite entertaining. He's a cool dude!

In Irvine, there is a link who will get us into the Bren Events Center, where the WWDB Amway indoctrination convention is taking place. When brainwashed ambots revere their cult leaders and listen to whatever drivel is being spouted from the stage, it should be sickening to watch and listen. I'm sure I've heard everything before! And I'll be just like you, in that we have to pay attention to what we're saying. Whatever falsehoods your upline tells you about how much money you'll make if you just stick it out a little longer, the truth is that you're not going to make any money at this scam, no matter how many lies they tell you. Free Enterprise Days are held every year on the first Saturday in June. FED. The most important role. I've got to get my keywords entered!

Don't be concerned. We won't be there long enough to require deprogramming, so don't worry about it! Aside from that, I have no desire to run into any of the jerks I used to know when I worked for Amway.

It's just a tiny bit of data collection. Perhaps a little levity is in order. Maybe!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular