Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Amway WWDB Family Reunion and Ganesh and Neha Shenoy

 The Amway WWDB Family Reunion and Ganesh and Neha Shenoy have something in common, but what exactly is it?

Those are the top two searches for Anna Banana's Married to an Ambot blog, according to Google Analytics.

First and foremost, I'd like to state that, until approximately six weeks ago, I had never heard of Ganesh and Neha Shenoy or their work. Those are just arbitrary names to me. I had never heard of them before we joined Amway, and I know absolutely nothing about them. I've never met them, and I have no idea why they've separated or why they're having a divorce, or what their current position is.

I don't know anything!

This topic http://marriedtoanambot.blogspot.com/2011/05/satirical-slideshow-showing-some.html, where I placed a video on YouTube, is where the majority of searchers land up. Someone who left a remark indicated that Ganesh and Neha Shenoy were divorced, and another person who left a comment claimed to have known them but had no idea why they had separated.

Despite the fact that I am receiving a large number of hits, I am not ranked very highly on the Google search engine, depending on what the searchers write in as part of their search parameters.

I am the most popular search result on Google for the phrase "Ganesh and Neha Shenoy split."

I am number 36 in the search for "Ganesh and Neha Shenoy divorce." As far as I can tell, someone is meticulously combing through all of the links in search of information regarding the Shenoys.

Despite the fact that I believe that when I write this, I will significantly improve my search engine ranking!

The only thing I can add is that allegedly Ganesh and Neha Shenoy were (are?) Diamonds, which is all I can say about them. That tells me they trampled over a slew of IBOs to get to where they were going. If they made it to Diamond, it tells me that they are effective cult leaders. They compelled their downline to purchase Amway products and Amway tools under duress. As a result of their actions, many IBOs have been financially and emotionally devastated, resulting in divorce, bankruptcy and debt. Families and relationships have also been shattered as a result of their actions....

KARMA is all I have to say!

What's more, the massive amount of Family Reunion hits is pretty much standard for the course anytime an Amway event is on the schedule. I write about it in order to divert IBOs to my blog because they find more information from me than they do from Amway or World Wide Dream Builders since I am higher up in the search engine results than they are from those companies. That was also the case for Free Enterprise Days, Dream Night, and Spring Leadership, among other events. I picked up a large number of stray animals that were terrified to learn the reality.

I receive hits for a variety of search criteria, including:

Reunion of the Amway Family

Reunion of the WWDB Family

Reunion of the Dream Builders Family from Around the World

Reunion of the Puryear Family

Reunion of the Puryear Amway Family

Reunion of the Duncan Family

Amway Family Reunion in Boise, Idaho

Reunion of the Amway Family in Portland

Amway Portland will hold a convention on July 23.

Website for the Duncan Family Reunion

Amway Convention in Portland, Oregon

I'm confident you understand what I'm trying to say. You name it, and I'm sure I've seen the search criteria as a result of a visit to my blog. I forgot to note that 2011 is coming up, and that July may or may not be a factor in the quest.

One searcher, however, does not seem to grasp the concept: "2011 wwdb spring conference." Is there some unfortunate soul who hasn't realised it's summer yet? Is there a time warp?

The thought that if we were still in Amway and WWDB, we'd be two more warriors making our way to the Puryear Family Reunion 2011 in Boise makes me sick to my stomach. There is undoubtedly a large army of cult members en route right now as I type this, all frantic to get to town in time for the trade expo that starts at 7 p.m. tonight.

Begin the process of brainwashing now!

The Amway WWDB (Worldwide Dream Builders) Family Reunion is an event that takes place once a year and brings together network marketers from all over the world for the purpose of celebrating their achievements and gaining knowledge from prominent figures in the field. Distributors get the opportunity to network with one another, discuss the methods that have shown to be the most successful, and gather motivation for the coming year at this event, which takes place in different cities all over the world.


Ganesh and Neha Shenoy are one pair who have had a lot of success in the Amway business. They are also frequent attendees at the WWDB Family Reunion. The Shenoys have attained the status of Amway Diamonds, which is the company's pinnacle degree of success in the direct sales industry. They have established a large network of distributors and clients all over India, which is their home nation. Their headquarters are in India.


The Shenoys' accomplishments in the Amway business can be credited to their tireless effort, unwavering dedication, and laser-like concentration. They are renowned for their great leadership abilities and have guided a large number of people who have gone on to achieve success in the profession thanks to the guidance they received from them. They are also good communicators who are able to explain difficult concepts in a manner that is simple and straightforward to comprehend on the recipient's end.


Since its inception, the Shenoy family has been a steadfast presence at each and every Amway WWDB Family Reunion. They view the event as a chance to make connections with other network marketers and to find inspiration for the coming year. They have also been requested to speak at the event on multiple occasions due to the fact that they take great pleasure in imparting both their knowledge and their expertise to others.


Distributors will have the opportunity to get knowledge from some of the most successful people in the industry during the Amway WWDB Family Reunion. The event will feature keynote lectures from prominent figures in the industry, in addition to breakout sessions and opportunities for networking. Distributors will also get the opportunity to celebrate their accomplishments and be acknowledged for their efforts during this event.


Their tale acts as an inspiration to many others who strive to attain financial freedom and success through network marketing. Ganesh and Neha Shenoy are two individuals who have achieved a great deal of success in the Amway industry. They are prominent members of the Amway community who are held in high esteem and are revered by their peers. The Amway WWDB Family Reunion welcomes them each year. Distributors have the chance to pick the brains of successful businesspeople like the Shenoys at this event, where they can acquire the insight and motivation they need to be successful in their chosen field.


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular