Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 11, 2021

No Use for Nutrilite Vitamins

 He opens his costly box of Amway stuff and pulls out a bunch of Nutrilite pills that his upline has misled him into believing he must have in order to succeed.

Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables was the name of one of the useless vitamins he dragged out from under the table.

For what in the Hell do we require this? I inquired about him.

He explains that this is to ensure that we consume our recommended daily intake of 5 to 10 fruits and vegetables.

Is it possible that you're joking with me? I enquire.

I mean, what exactly is wrong with this photograph? Taking two vitamins a day because some jerk on the stage says you can, rather than eating nutritious fresh fruits and veggies, is not a good idea. So what kind of fucking moron believes such nonsense? The answer is an IBO who has been brainwashed.

When did we become so concerned about getting our 5 to 10 a day in? Okay, so it's possible that when we have to attend an Amway function, getting in healthy meals will be difficult.

Given that I was brought up to have an orange or half a grapefruit with my breakfast every day, breakfast is probably the only meal of the day during which I might only consume one serving of fruit. When you include the juice, it can be as much as two servings. I'm not a huge fan of drinking juice and referring to it as the same thing as a serving of fruits and vegetables. I suppose it's the same way I feel about eating a vitamin and referring to it as if it were the same as eating a piece of fruit. It is common for me to have juice in the house at all times, although I do not always drink it at breakfast. Instead of drinking juice for breakfast or mid-morning, I'm more likely to make a strawberry or banana smoothie to drink in the morning.

Typically, I consume 2 or 3 fruits and/or veggies for lunch and supper each day. Salads created from fruits or vegetables, or sometimes fruit is served as part of the dessert course. Those banana splits are a must-have!

I was always told to eat an apple if I felt hungry, and I did. In other words, if I wasn't hungry enough to eat an apple, I wasn't hungry at all. When I was younger, there was an old saying about how an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Every day, I consume at least one apple, and often more. It appears to be functioning. There are no health issues. In the crisper of a produce store, someone like me, who shops at least once a week, will find a good assortment of fresh fruit and vegetables to choose from. In addition, I raise my own fruits and veggies in my backyard. Five apple trees, as well as a few other fruit trees, may be seen in my yard. I also have rhubarb, strawberries, and raspberries in my garden. It's nice to go out in the morning when the berries are in season and have fresh berries with my breakfast in the morning. I'm not a big fan of growing veggies, and technically, rhubarb is considered a vegetable, but I'm now producing potatoes, onions, lettuce, pumpkins, and tomatoes on a raised bed in my backyard.

Do I come across as someone who needs to take two Nutrilite vitamins daily in order to consume the recommended 5 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables? I've found that simply strolling around my garden and nibbling can help me meet my daily requirements!

Nutrilite Fruit and Vegetable vitamins are available for purchase for $49.99. There are 60 vitamins in a bottle, but because you have to take two every day, it will only last you a month if you do so. It costs $1.37 every day, according to Amway, which was gracious enough to provide a breakdown on their website. When they declare 2 vitamins a day = the amount of phytonutrients in more than 10 servings of fruit and vegetables, they are very cautious to avoid saying which 10 fruits and vegetables were included in this study. They even go so far as to eliminate the person who conducted the survey. Perhaps several Amway employees came up with the idea after a night of drinking!

Why don't we have a look at a legitimate study? This information comes from the Center for Science in the Public Interest (Center for Science). This study evaluates the health benefits of 84 different vegetables. Hmm. Perhaps I should increase my consumption of greens.....

Normally, I spend less than $20 a week on fresh fruits and veggies, but let's round it up to $20 for the sake of rounding up the total. This delicious thing costs $10 a week per person when divided by two. To get 5 to 10 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables every day, divide $1.43 by 7 days, which is $1.43 each day. Amway's two vitamins cost only a few cents more per day. In order to eat genuine food. Good cuisine that you can actually eat and not feel hungry after you have finished it. That is not true of vitamins, unfortunately!

People are missing out on important nutrients by consuming those synthetic vitamins instead of fresh fruits and vegetables, and this is the wider picture to consider. The advantages in terms of health. Many fruits and vegetables are believed to be cancer fighters, to aid in the prevention of osteoporosis, and to have other potential benefits in the prevention of certain ailments. What about fibre, you ask? What about the vitamins A, B, and C, for example? What about the element potassium? What about the element iron? I could go on and on, but I'm confident that you get the picture by now!

Those Nutrilite concentrated fruit and vegetable vitamins don't have any of that in them. Or, alternatively, there may be one, but it is not stated on Amway's nutritional information page on their website. It's possible to have trace amounts.

There are additional options available, such as V8 juices and comparable drinks that, by drinking a glass, provide the equivalent of two fruit servings. It is not my first choice, but it would be preferable to swallowing two vitamins at the same time.

If I eat an apple, a banana, a cup of grapes, microwave a sweet potato, or add tomato slices to my sandwich, I won't be able to meet my daily requirement of two vitamins as easily as I can by consuming these foods. Already, I've consumed 5 servings of fruits and veggies, and it's probably not even dinnertime yet! It's not difficult to fit in those portions. Even the Center for Science in the Public Interest completes its work in a short amount of time.

Another article from the Center for Science in the Public Interest on the 10 Worst and Best Foods you can eat, this time on the 10 Worst Foods you can consume. I take a look at the top ten and acknowledge that I consume a lot of those things on a regular basis, though I don't keep broccoli on hand very often at home. Although I dislike preparing it, if it is prepared by someone else, I will consume it. Mangoes are one of my favourite fruits, but I have a hard time choosing them, and they sometimes go bad before I can finish them. Buy frozen mangos and defrost them up in a bowl for an hour or two before eating them, or you may use canned mangos.

And what really is the point? Even if you eat frozen fruits and vegetables, it is still preferable to eating two vitamins.

Nutrilite is a snoozer! So do those assholes that tell you to eat vitamins instead of fresh produce!

And now it's time for me to go water my plants in the backyard!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular