Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 11, 2021

101 More Ways to Piss off an IBO

 As a result of having so much fun with the original post, I had to continue it with a little assistance from some of the individuals who left comments.

1. Are you one of those jerks who sells Amway shit to the general public?

2. What is your wife's opinion of your involvement with Amway? 3.

What percentage of your children's time is spent with babysitters and daycare providers since you are too busy with your Amway business to spend any quality time with them?

4. How much debt have you incurred as a result of your association with Amway?

5. Does your upline ever offer you money? If so, how much?

Do you remember the time some half-wit Platinum gave you a piece of his mind and you held on to it?

7. You have to pay to attend seminars in order for Amway to teach you how to be a commissioned salesperson, is that right? Isn't it true that the majority of businesses provide free training?

8. How does your upline Diamonds divide the earnings from the tool scam money? 9.

9. How does it feel to have everyone laugh at you when you say you work for Amway?

10. You appear to be consumed by an unhealthy desire for materialistic items, which is troubling.

11. If you are truly running your own business, why does your upline have more power over your life than my supervisor does at my current job? 12.

12. If I'm the broke loser, how come I own my home entirely, whereas you're begging family members for money to save your house from going into foreclosure?

13. Would you agree to drink a glass of Kool-Aid if your Amway upline Diamond requested you to do so without hesitation? Even if he went by the name of Jim Jones?

14. Do you find it bothersome that the phrase "fake it til you make it" sounds like an old-fashioned bedroom joke?

15. Do you have any evidence that 95 percent of the population is dead or bankrupt by the time they reach the age of 65?

16. How quickly did you lose your friends as a result of your involvement with Amway?

17. When a childhood buddy informed me that there was no such thing as a Santa Claus or Easter Bunny, was he acting in defiance of my expectations or simply expressing the truth?

18. Who do you prefer more, and why? Which do you prefer, Ken or Barbie?

19. Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs) are lowlife scumsucking bastards.

20.I couldn't possibly become a member of your Amway fraud. I'm not a liar in any way.

21. Is it true that having an Amway website will cost me an additional $50 per month?

22, Do you get a sense of superiority over others when you sneer at them because they have a job? 23.

23.I am a kind human being who is concerned about the well-being of others. You're a member of the Amway ambots.

Twenty-fourth, I was watching The Stepford Wives last night and I couldn't help thinking of you.

25.Where have the other two stooges vanished to?

26.Are you generally this obtuse, or are you just quoting your Amway upline to make yourself look good?

27.What is it about Amway employees that makes them have such a negative attitude of others?

28.Do you want to show me a board of directors' plan? I'm currently occupied. Is it possible for you to come back and bore me another time? For example, twenty years from today.

29.Do you work for Amway? You must have an obsessive desire to make people dislike you in order for this to happen.

Tell me everything that is excellent about Amway without holding back. Oh, you've got a second on me!

Look up the term "idiot" in the dictionary. Individuals who are affiliated with Amway are included in the definition.

Your previous level of stupidity did not exist prior to your involvement with Amway.

Don't feel horrible about yourself. A large number of people are duped into joining Amway.

34.Are all ambots as jerks as you, or are you simply putting in a significant amount of effort today?


35. You are living proof that the people who work for Amway have been brainwashed.


My view of you used to be negative, but now that you're connected with Amway, my impression of you has shifted to a more positive one.

37. I would inquire as to how much money you make from Amway, but I am confident that you will lie to me.

38.You don't want to engage in conversation with me. That dreaded dream stealer, I'm your adversary!

How did you know I was overweight and should follow the Amway Trim diet plan? 39. You're a fucking inconsiderate Amway bastard, to put it mildly. At the very least, I'll be able to drop weight.

Is there ever a point at which you get weary of being an ambot asshole?

Your voice sounds like you're being controlled by a bag of sh*t called Platinum.

Besides you Amway ambots, I've been across Satan worshippers that are less insulting than you. 42.

What makes an ambot tick is question number 43. I'm crossing my fingers that it's a bomb!

44. Is your family pleased with the fact that you don't return home at night because you're attending Amway events?

45.You used to be a pleasant individual. After then, you became a member of Amway.

46.You claim that Amway will enable you to travel far in the future. Why don't you just travel somewhere far away and remain there for a while?

47.Do you really have to depart so soon? I was on the verge of putting cyanide in the XS.

48.Do you work for Amway? Is there a drug that can help with this?

49.Thank you for bringing to my attention that I have a job.

50.Did you join the Amway organisation? You're just as stupid as you appear.

51. We all arose from apes, but you ambots didn't jump far enough to save yourselves.

When you work for Amway, the only talent you will learn is the art of being unpleasant and obnoxious.

53. Don't you have a place to hide if you're a night owl?

54.I'm not sure what it is about you Amway ambots that makes you so stupid, but whatever it is, it truly works.

55. If jobs are so insecure, why do you believe people continue to hold them?

In my opinion, those who joined Amway did so in order to avoid spending time with their families. 56

57. Am I going insane since I'm not going to join Amway? At the very least, I still have one.

While I may have a menial job, anything is preferable to becoming an ambot.

When you pretend to be talking into your cell phone, why are you doing it?

60.

I've got enough of hearing about how great Amway is and how much money they make. The fact that there is no pyramid scheme is fantastic.

When it comes to laughing at yourselves, if you ambots find it difficult, the rest of us will do it for you.

62. Oh my gosh, that's terrible. The fuckup ambot has returned for another visit!

63.When will I be able to submit a proposal to the Amway board of directors? Let's say you don't want to do it. It's effective for me!

Aren't you under the control of an Amway cult leader, whom you must flee to and worship?

65.Would you like to hear about my dreams? It entails taping your mouth shut using duct tape.

66.Who or what am I? Is there a magnet for ambots?

67.I am, in fact, a Satanist, and I am not ashamed to admit it. My Daddy, my Daddy!

68.Why are you ambots the most obnoxious horde of cretins in the world?

Sixty-nine.You're beginning to make sense. Return to your Amway cult leader's office and ask for additional instructions.

70.Do I have to be all nicey sweet to everyone if I want to join Amway? Is it possible that I appear to be a fucking people person?

71. I used to be employed by Amway. I began off with nothing and finished up with even less than I started with.

72.The only ambots who aren't as obnoxious as you are already dead. You are the only one left.

73% of the time, I'm trying to envision what you'd be like if you weren't an indoctrinated tyrant.

74.Amway employs an excessive number of freaks.

75. Will you leave if I throw a stick at you?

It is not as horrible as people make you out to be, ambots. You're even worse!

77. Do you think you've lost your mind?

78.You are not as obnoxious as some other people are. Because of Amway, you've become obnoxious in a new and more offensive way.

79.To call you ambots stupid would be an insult to the intelligence of stupid people!

80.What is it about you ambots that you are so dedicated to spreading brainwashed bullshit?

80. Don't you see how much hate there is in the world without you ambots giving us even more reasons to hate one other?

Eighty-two. Ever since you turned into an ambot, you've acquired more faces than Sybil!

83.How did you manage to get the ambots here? Who was it who left the cage door open?

84.How can you determine whether an Amway Independent Business Owner (IBO) is lying? His lips are actually moving!

85.I'm sorry, but I'm unable to speak with you at this time. Tell me about your plans for the next 2 to 5 years.

86. I was aware of what you said. I just couldn't give a flying fuck about it.

87.I'd prefer to pass a kidney stone than to accompany you to an Amway presentation.

88.Should I just go ahead and squeeze your head if I want to get any more trash out of you?

89. As an Amway ambot, your life's objective is to make everyone despise and despise you.

9. Why am I required to pay entrance in exchange for listening to a group of brainwashed ambots?

91. You ambots must learn from the mistakes of your forefathers and mothers. Make use of birth control!

The fact that you believe me to be someone who cares about Amway indicates that you are incorrect.

93.Can you explain what you mean by Perfect Water flowing from the Fountain of Knowledge?

Even though words are cheap, those Amway items are everything but.

95.They have now designed a new coffin for Amway IBOs that just goes over the top of their heads. For ambots who are dead from the neck up, here is the place.

You ambots make up for any intelligence you lack with a lot of idiocy, as seen by the following:

When you pass away, I'd like to attend your Amway funeral, but I'll most likely have to work that day because of my schedule. I believe that business comes first, followed by pleasure.

Amway Independent Business Owners are approximately as useful as a windshield wiper on the arse of an opossum.

99. You ambots are live proof that excrement can stand on its own two feet and move about.

100.Everyone despises and despises you. It is so popular with Amway IBOs that when you go into a Taco Bell, everyone inside immediately heads towards the border.

101.You Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs) start at the bottom of the pyramid and work your way up from there.

My list of methods to annoy an IBO became longer as time went on, but I forced myself to stop when I reached number 101. It's a joke, of course!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular