Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Married to an Ambot Site Maintenance

Please be advised that the individual who has been handling the blog management for me informed me in June that they were unable to continue to assist me due to a lack of time and resources. So July has been a month of transition for me, and I have a new person to whom I send my blogs so that they can publish the articles and comments I receive.

Yes, Anna Banana isn't a one-trick pony. The initial individual who was in charge of the blog administration from the beginning had to move away in late 2011, and another supporter stepped in to help out generously until recently.

Even though the person who uploads my entries is in a different time zone than I am, and the blog administrator never does any of the writing, they have provided me with topic recommendations when I was running low on new content. They've also submitted some of their own images to go along with the posts.

That's the other point to make. According to the person who was in charge of uploading my blog articles before me, photographs are a pain in the rear. They must then upload the photos to the blog and place them in the appropriate location in the post, so I haven't added photos to any posts in a long time because it's time consuming and I don't want to put them through any more stress than they already are!

It happens to the best of us that people grow busy, and I understand when they can't help me out with blog publication any longer. My current person is also busy and can't check the blog every day for comments. And Anna Banana is also quite busy, working in the shop to help out with vacation coverage. As a result, throughout the majority of this summer, I will be giving you repeats of your favourite television show.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but a few weeks ago, there were approximately 30 comments left in a single day, which terrified my new administrator, and regrettably, I am unable to keep up with such a high volume of comments.

That's all there is to it. My previous and current blog administrators have a social life as well. I'd like to express my gratitude to those who have supported me and continue to support me because they believe in the importance of getting my message out there. I consider myself extremely fortunate that others have willingly donated their time to publish my posts and comments.

Thank you to all of my patient readers who have put up with my reruns this summer. 

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular