Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Waking Up When I’m Not Done Sleeping

Last night was one of those nights where I couldn't sleep because I kept waking up. I couldn't sleep for the life of me. I finally woke up just after 6 a.m., which for me is an unholy hour of the day. I'm going to go outside and sit in the lounge chair with a book, and I'm going to end up falling asleep in the sun, which will leave me feeling foggy for the rest of the day!

The cult leader speaking to the group at one of the numerous Amway meetings I attended would remark something to the effect of "wouldn't it be nice to wake up in the morning when you're done sleeping?" Every Scamway meeting, I know for a fact that our piece of shit Platinum has stated that his wife gets up once she is finished sleeping, which I believe is true. When you have school-age children, it appears to be a little reckless. Their children were teenagers at the time - a boy and a girl who were, I believe, 13 and 14 years old. Why would Mom want to make sure her children are getting themselves out of bed on time, eating a nutritious breakfast, preparing their lunches, and making sure they get out the door in the morning? Would Platinum Dad be the one to do all of this? Unlikely. That idiot is a male chauvinist pig, and childcare is something he would classify as "women's labour." When the bag of shit wakes her awake and tells her, "you're done sleeping," his wife is quite likely to get out of bed. Get to your feet! “I want my fucking breakfast!” I exclaimed.

It is the Platinum's belief that the primary reason his wife gets out of bed after she has completed her sleep is to scoff at the downline who have jobs and who set their alarm clocks daily and get out of bed in time to get to work

To understand the concept of "waking up when you're done sleeping" is something that I have a difficult time grasping. First and foremost, most parents of school-age children do not lie in bed until they are "done sleeping" and then get out of bed again. Maybe, and this is a big maybe, until the youngster is a junior or senior and capable of getting himself or herself out of bed on time, dressed, eating breakfast, and getting to and from school every day. Parents of younger children must get them out of bed and dressed, prepare breakfast, pack a lunch, and walk them to school unless the younger child has older siblings who can accompany him or her to school. I would imagine that the majority of stay-at-home moms are up by 7 a.m. or earlier. After everyone has left the house, it is likely that they will not return to their beds.

The exception to this is of course a lazy asses IBO who is following the upline's advice to not get out of bed until you've finished sleeping.

Unlike what the Amway jerks say about how it would be good not to have to wake up to an alarm clock every morning, I only use my alarm clock on rare occasions. If I set an alarm, it's because I have to be somewhere early in the morning. Whether I use an alarm clock or not, I would say that I rarely wake up when I am "done sleeping." Let's take today as an example! I haven't finished sleeping yet! As a result, I'm writing a blog entry!

Being praised for staying in bed until you are "done sleeping" by Platinums and Diamonds does not imply that it is something everyone should strive to accomplish or that it is necessarily a viable option. Most of them, I'm sure, have never heard of Benjamin Franklin or the adage "early in the morning, early in the evening makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise."

I wouldn't say that I go to bed early in general, but now that we're no longer in Amway, I'm able to get to bed before midnight more often than not. Is it beneficial to my health to get up early in the morning? When I wake up, I go for a walk with the dog, eat something light, and then go swimming or do yoga. I suppose I'm in good health. Alternatively, it is more healthy than lounging around in bed till I am "done sleeping."

Let's make a comparison with an Amway Independent Business Owner (IBO). Let's say the slacker drags his or her arse out of bed at noon. A dinner consisting of an energy drink, a snack bar, and vitamins is being prepared in the kitchen. Following that, it's likely that you'll be checking your email, sending text messages, and making a lot of phone calls. The next thing you know, it's late in the afternoon and the laundry and housecleaning are still unfinished. What about mowing the lawn? When was the last time you mowed the grass or weeded the garden? Do you remember? Who has the luxury of time for that? Next comes downline counselling because people are starting to get off work now, followed by the board plan meeting at 8pm and the night owl meeting at 11pm. Arrive back to your house around 2 a.m. and repeat the process the next day.

Many individuals consider lying in bed to be a complete waste of time. As a general rule, I've operated on the assumption that the sooner I can complete tasks, the sooner I can unwind. Because the day is slipping away from me, I refuse to stay in bed till noon even if I could.

Getting out of bed when I am finished sleeping does not work for me.

Neither does waking up when I'm still in the middle of my sleep!

But I'm determined to keep going.

At the very least, I am not an Amway asshole who spends half of the day lying around in bed because they have a sense of entitlement since that is what their upline teaches them to strive to - wake up when they are finished sleeping. 

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular