Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

101 Reasons To Hate Amway

 A visitor arrived at this blog by searching for "reasons to despise Amway" and was directed here. There's nothing really noteworthy about that. The phrase "I despise Amway" appears in the search terms of many visitors that come to this site.

A post on 101 ways to piss off an Amway IBO has already been written, so I decided to go one step further and write 101 reasons to despise Amway. It's going to be far too simple for this. All I have to do now is read through their catalogue and list each product one by one in alphabetical order. It would probably end up being something like 2000 reasons to dislike Amway, but I'll still include the goods that I really despise on the list.

So let's get started. Amway has 101 reasons to be despised:

I despise the idea of putting my money into the Amway fraud.

I despise the vile individuals with whom we are forced to associate in Amway.

I despise the pricey, poor laundry soap that fails to effectively clean my clothes.

I despise the fact that every time I use Amway's dishwasher detergent, I end up having to wash half of the dishes by hand again.

It's hard to like Amway's dish soap since the bubbles don't remain long enough for me to clean all of the dishes that didn't get clean when I put them in the dishwasher the first time.

I despise the fact that Amway allows cult leaders to brainwash independent business owners (IBOs).

I despise the fact that Amway does little to assist independent business owners (IBOs) who have been abused by their upline.

I despise the fact that when you call Amway customer support, they have a "who gives a fuck" attitude toward your needs.

I despise the fact that I have to read pointless tomes that don't interest me since our Amway upline pressured Ambot into purchasing pointless tools in order to "grow our company."

I despise it when a stupid Amway IBO uses the phrase "revved up."

Attending Amway events is something I despise.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to act like we are legitimate business owners.

I despise appearing to be pleasant to individuals who couldn't care less about me if it weren't for the money they stand to gain from my presence.

I despise the fact that Amway makes independent business owners into liars.

I despise pricey Amway towels that are prone to fraying.

I despise the fact that Amway allows XS Gear to take advantage of independent business owners by providing incorrect products and then refusing to swap or refund them after bullshitting for 30 days and then claiming that their 30 day refund policy has expired.

I despise the fact that everything about Amway is so tightly guarded.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to appear to be interested in people who aren't interested in us.

This is something I despise about Amway. They should push their cult leaders to hold meetings earlier in the day.

I despise the fact that Amway is creepy.

I despise the fact that Amway's marketing literature does not provide a complete picture of the income that independent business owners (IBOs) can anticipate to get.

What I don't like about Amway is that they maintain it a closely guarded secret as to which Diamonds are still active and which Diamonds have dropped out of qualifying but are tricking their downline into believing they are still Diamonds.

I despise the fact that Amway does not intervene to prevent its cult leaders from falsely claiming that the firm owns the Amway Arena, while in fact the city of Orlando owns the facility.

That Amway's cult leaders tried to convince us to take up a home equity line of credit is something I despise in the extreme.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to pretend to be someone we are not.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to deceive others.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to fabricate information regarding the company's financial situation. Last year, we made billions and billions of dollars in sales!

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to lie about how great we are doing.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to consider everyone as a possible recruit.

I despise the fact that Amway allows unqualified individuals to pose as "counsellors."

The adverse effects of Amway's Double X vitamins are something I despise.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to influence everyone we come into contact with.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to worship money.

I despise the way Amway leads us to feel that being money equates to being better than everyone else.

Amway XS Energy Drinks, often known as cat piss water, are something I despise.

I despise the fact that Amway expects us to respect our upline as if they are royalty.

I despise the fact that Amway takes advantage of people who are most vulnerable to financial hardship.

I despise the fact that Amway promotes us to make poor decisions.

When I'm brushing my teeth, I despise the fact that Amway Glister toothpaste almost makes me vomit.

I despise having to dress up for dumb asses late-night Amway meetings, especially in work clothing.

I despise the fact that Amway fills our heads with fantasies.

I despise the Amway CDs and tapes that we are obligated to purchase and listen to.

Money spent on Amway meetings is something I despise.

I despise the fact that Amway uplines make it appear as though they are assisting us and others.

I despise the fact that Amway is actually the devil in disguise.

I despise listening to our Amway bucket of trash Platinum on the radio or television.

I despise the fact that Amway has us convinced that we would have residual income for the rest of our lives.

I despise how uncomfortable it is to inform people that my family and I are associated with Amway.

I despise having Amway bastards rummage through my house, looking for “illegal” things that I may be selling.

I despise the fact that I am constantly under pressure to purchase more and more Amway products.

I despise those disgusting, squalid Amway food bars.

I despise the fact that Amway takes advantage of people who are going through a terrible period in their lives.

I despise how quickly we are losing friends as a result of Amway.

I despise how we are constantly promised that everyone will become wealthy through Amway.

I despise how Amway instigates conflict in marriages when there was previously none to begin with.

I despise having to get a parking spot during Amway meetings that are hosted in densely populated areas.

I despise the fact that Amway does not disclose how much it costs to manufacture each product or how much profit they are generating on each sale.

I despise how Amway has such a tight grip on your life.

I despise attempting to persuade others to purchase and listen to an Amway cassette recording.

Being forced to deny that we have anything to do with Amway is a pain for me.

I despise the idea of pleading with people to attend Amway meetings.

I despise how oily my hair becomes after using Amway shampoo.

I despise the fact that we have to "ask permission" from our upline before we can buy anything or do anything else because we are in Amway.

I despise how our upline forces us to purchase Amway Nutrilite vitamins despite the fact that we have never taken vitamins before.

I despise the fact that we spent hundreds of dollars on Amway Nutrilite vitamins that are currently sitting on the shelf, unopened, because no one in the family will consume them.

I despise how late we have to stay up for Amway meetings because it makes it difficult to sleep.

I despise how Amway forces everyone to lie about their financial situation.

I despise the fact that I am unable to purchase lower-priced, higher-quality products if Amway sells anything similar.

I despise the way Amway has us convinced that we would be billionaires within 2 to 5 years of joining.

I despise spending my time by attending Amway meetings and listening to obnoxious cretins.

I despise the fact that Amway does not make a greater effort to inform us that 99 percent of IBOs will not make any money.

I despise the fact that when we're in Amway, we have to refer to everyone else as "losers."

I despise the fact that we have to deceive others into believing that Amway has a good rating with the Better Business Bureau and permission from the Federal Trade Commission.

I despise the fact that no one loses weight when following the Amway Trim diet system lose weight plan.

I despise attempting to persuade people that the high price of Amway items is due to the great quality of the things they are purchasing.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to lie to others about their chances of success.

I despise the fact that we are constantly reminded that everything we do in Amway is tax deductible.

I despise the fact that Amway allows unqualified individuals to pose as financial experts.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to sell hope rather than soap.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to make fun of individuals who have jobs.

I despise the fact that we have to try to convince everyone that Amway is not a pyramid system.

What I despise about our situation is that we must leave our children with babysitters since we are too busy working for Amway to spend any quality time with them.

I despise how Amway drives us to take advantage of other people's generosity.

I despise the fact that being in Amway requires us to distance ourselves from our friends and family.

I despise the fact that no authority appears to be capable of putting an end to the Amway pyramid system.

I despise Amway's exorbitant shipping costs.

I despise the fact that we have to "submit to upline" in Amway.

I despise the fact that Amway only offers cereal in multi-packs.

I despise the fact that Amway forces us to tell others that we are superior than them just because we are members of Amway and they are not.

I despise the fact that Amway charges an annual membership fee for the privilege of being taken advantage of by their company.

I despise the fact that we were misled into believing that we would only need to devote 10 to 15 hours per week to our Amway business.

When people tell me that Amway's Perfect Water is a miracle treatment for anything that ails you, I get irritated and angry.

I despise how Amway drains the life force from us.

I despise getting into credit card debt as a result of Amway.

The fact that Amway delivers us outdated food goods and then refuses to refund or replace them is a source of frustration for me.

I absolutely despise how costly Amway Artistry cosmetics are.

The fact that our dogs have turned into shit factories because of Amway dog food is something I despise.

I despise the fact that Amway cleaning products come in such large refill containers, and we have to purchase small spray pumps to put them in, and then we have no idea what we're dealing with.

I despise having to persuade people that Amway sells "premium" toilet paper and that this is why it costs four times as much as toilet paper purchased at a grocery store.

I despise the fact that Amway refuses to use some of its soap and clean up its act.

I despise the fact that Amway is a cult.

Okay, I'll put an end to this!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular