Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

The 12 Days Of (Amway) Christmas

 Thanks to one of our readers for letting us know! Honestly, I was expecting they were going to do the entire 12 Days of Christmas in Amway fashion. However, after eight days, they either lost interest or inspiration! LOL! Are there any takers for a better finish? The lyrics for days 9 through 12 have to be written by myself, because I ain't no lyricist.

Finally, one of our readers came to the rescue the following year. Alternatively, line 12 was rescued and something better than cooking the upline's turkey was devised!And then I realised that it appeared as though I had left it hanging. So when you come to the twelfth day, the instructions are to start singing it backwards!

Keep in mind that you will never find real love with an Amway upline! LOL!

On the first day of Christmas, I received the following gifts from my upline: some things that were truly shit-TY.

I received a gift from my upline on the second day of Christmas, which was more unhealthy brainwashing and mind spanking for me!!

My up-line gave me a gift on the third day of Christmas: a tin pot in which I could go to the bathroom.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my up-line gave me some bullshit from Ki -o - sak - EE, which I was not pleased about.

My up-line handed me the following gift on the fifth day of Christmas: a carton of old L.O.C.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my up-line gave me some crappy cosmetics called Ar-tis-TREE, which I promptly threw away.

When I received an order to attend F.E.D. on the seventh day of Christmas from my upline, I was overjoyed!

My up-line handed me a gift on the eighth day of Christmas: a lecture on my mediocre personal branding (PV).

On the ninth day of Christmas, my up-line gifted me with a two-hour diatribe about how I'm a no-bodies' plight.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my up-line sent me a fairy tale about which I am a fran-chi-see, which I am really excited about.

My up-line handed me a gift on the eleventh day of Christmas: lies about how easy it is to return Amway products.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my up-line handed me the following gift: a complete fabrication about his mon-EY.....

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular