Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

The Amway IBO Guide To Wasting Time And Money Doing Dishes

 Dishwashing is something that no one enjoys doing. Ambot despises cleaning the dishes in the slightest. In all honesty, I believe he would buy paper plates and plastic cutlery if he were single so he could throw them away once he finished dining! As a result, it falls to me to clean the dishes. Surprise, surprise. I'm confident that any woman who reads this understands what I'm talking about. And what about the dishes that aren't cleaned up in time to put in the dishwasher? The members of the family carry their dirty dishes into the kitchen and place them in the sink or on the counter above the dishwasher to be cleaned later. Why would you want to stop when you're so close? Put them in the dishwasher after you've opened it.

A dishwasher wasn't always a luxury I could take advantage of. When I was about 5 or 6 years old, I began to help my mother with the dishes. I had to move a chair to the sink so that I could reach it, but I was in the middle of doing dishes. My parents purchased a dishwasher when I was approximately ten years old. They were most likely the first persons in the community to acquire one of those cutting-edge devices! Despite the fact that dishwashers became widespread in most homes roughly ten years later. Dishwashers have been standard in every home I've owned, though there were some rentals in the 1980s that didn't have them, so I washed by hand in those instances. In my ten years on this planet, one thing I've learned is that not everything can be thrown in the dishwasher. My parents' fine porcelain, for example, had to be cleansed by hand every now and again. It was necessary to wash the silver by hand. It is necessary to wash crystal by hand. Pots and pans that were too large to fit in the dishwasher had to be washed by hand. Allow me to mention that I've had a lot of experience cleaning dishes by hand over the years! I've also got a lot of experience experimenting with different kinds of dish soap, both for the dishwasher and for hand washing. I understand what works and what is a reasonable price.

Amway is a good example.

Soon after signing up, our upline swarmed about our house with an uncontrollable zeal, informing Ambot that he had all of these illegal cleaning items in the house, which needed to be thrown out and immediately replaced with “high quality” Amway products.

A target on the Amway mafia's hit list was my dish soap and dishwasher soap, which were both replaced with Amway's Dish Drops as part of the scheme. It's a really appropriate moniker. It made me want to throw away all of my dishes after seeing how poorly the Amway soap cleaned them.

The procedure is as follows. Fill the dishwasher to capacity. Dish Drops soap from Amway should be used in the dishwasher. It is critical to note that we tested both the Scamway dishwasher powder and the Scamway dishwasher tablets. In the end, they provide the same effects. Start the dishwasher and let it run through its cycle. Empty the dishes from the dishwasher by turning it on. The first course is served. Dirty! Shit! It irritates me when this happens. While you're cursing, turn on the water in the sink and pour in some Amway Dish Drops soap. While the sink is full with water, place the dish that is still dirty in it. Take another plate out of the dishwasher and put it on the counter. Fuck! This one isn't any better, either! Place it in the sink with the other dishwasher rejects to avoid a messe. Bring out a third serving plate. Make sure to look over this one very carefully. It appears to be in good condition. Make a place for it in the cabinet. That's how it goes. Half of the dishes are placed in the sink to be washed by hand a second time. Because the sink is overflowing, turn off the water. It should be noted that Dish Drops suffers from a serious lack of bubble production. More dish soap is added, and the water is turned on again in a futile attempt to produce more soap bubbles. Put an end to it! Then there's the cutlery. Shit! The fork is filthy! It's the same old storey. Half of the dishes are returned to the sink to be washed again, while the other half are barely clean enough to be placed in the drawer. Remove the glasses from the top rack of the dishwasher, which is located on the top shelf. Fuck! Fortunately, only half of them are dirty, but the sink is already overflowing with dishwasher rejects, so I must place the glasses on the counter and wait for their turn to be washed a second time. Making sure Ambot understands how irate I am about having to wash the dishes a second time by hand and punctuating the washing of the dishes by hand with a slew of shits and fucks from the kitchen, I manage to get them done in the end. Due to the fact that the soap suds do not stay very long, I have to constantly adding additional Dish Drops to the sink. I am quite enraged. With every other dish soap I've used, I've never had this problem.

Repeat this phrase over and over and over again for the entire time we are trapped in Amway hell.

Finally, our punishment has come to an end! I go to Walmart and buy a package of Great Value dishwasher pucks and toss one into the dishwasher. When the load is finished, I begin to pull the dishes out in the same manner as I did when we were using Amway dish soap, suspiciously inspecting them and knowing that half of them will not be clean. But what exactly is it? A spotless dish! Victory! I put it on the shelf and go over the next dish with a fine toothed comb. Clean! Wow! Not a single rejected item is found in the entire dishwasher load! The last time something like this happened was before we moved into Amway. To be more specific, it takes at least 2 weeks of running loads through the dishwasher before I get a dish that needs to be washed by hand once again.

Please see below for my price comparison. A package of 60 Amway Legacy of Clean Dish Drops dishwasher tablets costs $22.20, and there are 60 pills each box. That's.37 cents for every load of dishes that this soap can't even clean because it's not up to the task of cleaning them. I switched to Walmart Great Value dishwashing packs, which are available for $9.97 each package including 85 dishwasher packs. That works out to be.12 cents each tablet. As the name implies, this is a fantastic deal! After I stopped using Amway's scummy dish soap, I found that I was spending less money and more time washing the dishes a second time by hand, saving me money and time!

Do you have any advice for when I have to wash stuff by hand? Please allow me to check the price. Purchasing the 33.8 fl oz size of Amway Legacy of Clean liquid dish soap will cost you $9.05. My issue with this soap is that the suds do not last very long, which means that I must constantly replenish the suds by adding more soap or draining the sink and re-starting. Even after browsing through over 1000 things when I ran an internet search for Walmart's Great Value dish soap, I couldn't find a pricing for the product, and I didn't think to look when I was last in Walmart. In any case, I haven't utilised it. Although it doesn't precisely match the size, Walmart has Dawn liquid dish soap in a 30 oz bottle for $4.47, which is a good match. I can use Suds for the entire time I'm cleaning the dishes, and it costs less than half of the price of Amway's dish soap.

I save both time and money when I use Walmart's moderately priced, high-quality dishwashing liquid. Amway's inferior, expensive dish soap is a complete waste of time and resources.

To be honest, this one is a no-brainer for me. Amway dish soap is no longer a sludgy mess! This is a great value because it gets the dishes clean the first time! Yay!

What is Walmart's company motto? Conserve your funds. Improve your quality of life.

What is the motto of Amway? You're going to lose money. Live a terrible life.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular