Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

When You’re Dealing With Amway Ambots And You Don’t Give A Fuck

 Consider the following scenario: you're dealing with Amway Ambots and you have a daily quota of 10 fucks to give. It's not enough! You need to increase your sales quota.

“If you don't join Amway, you're bound to be dead or broke by the time you reach the age of 65.”

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“How would you like to earn an additional $2000 a week working part-time in your spare time for 10 to 15 hours per week?” says the interviewer.

I couldn't give a crap about it.

According to Amway, if you consume one Amway food bar per day and consume one Amway drink per day, and if you educate two others to do the same thing, you will receive bazillions of dollars from Amway every month for the rest of your life.

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“I'm looking for five intelligent gentlemen.”

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“Everything is going swimmingly!”

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“I work with a group of multi-millionaires who are tasked with forging commercial alliances.”

I couldn't give a crap about it.

'I know an extremely clever businessman who has some really amazing ideas,' says the author of the article. Though I cannot guarantee anything, how about seeing him for coffee?” says the author.

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“Your employment is a pyramid scheme,” says the boss.

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“Are you open to exploring alternative avenues for earning money?” says the interviewer.

I couldn't give a crap about it.

How would you like to attend a business meeting where there will be lots of hugs and compliments? "

I couldn't give a crap about it.

"Are you fed up with slaving away and making your boss rich?"

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“I've been spending a lot of time with some extremely successful businessmen. One of them has a speech scheduled for tomorrow night. Would you be interested in hearing about the amazing business he is involved in?”

I couldn't give a crap about it.

"I'd like your input on a business opportunity I'm considering, and I'd like you to attend a business meeting with me."

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“There are numerous applications for our SA8 laundry. Just ask the Amway Masturbator, who jerks off into it on a regular basis.”

I couldn't give a crap about it.

"If you don't join Amway, you're a broke loser," says the entrepreneur.

I couldn't give a crap about it.

Do you not want to be able to choose your own schedule and not have to punch a time clock?

I couldn't give a crap about it. But I'd really like to punch you in the shins!

"Are you interested in establishing a supplementary source of residual income through an established mentorship programme?"

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“No, we're not affiliated with Amway. We are Dream Builders from all around the world.”

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“We do sell Amway items, but they account for only approximately 20 percent of our total sales volume. Everything else is sourced from Fortune 500 corporations.”

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“Can you tell me what you think about XS Energy drinks?”

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“How did you like the Nutrilite Double X? Did you like it?

I couldn't give a crap about it.

"How did you feel about the Amway Diamond offering us really critical business information?" says the interviewer.

I couldn't give a crap about it.

"I only work with serious business builders," says the author.

I couldn't give a crap about it.

"You're a negative, unchristian dreamstealing wife," says the husband.

I couldn't give a crap about it.

“How do you feel about everyone who is a member of the Amway cult?”

I couldn't give a crap about it.

"Tell us what you think about everything Amway," the company says.

I couldn't give a crap about it.

Amway is a jerk.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular