Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Dear Santa. An Amway Ambot Letter To Santa

 In order to achieve financial success in Amway, you must consume yourself and "purchase from your own store."

Ambots are ALWAYS on the bad side of the law!

Dear Santa,

I want to make sure this message finds you in good health. Even though I'm sure you're very busy getting ready for the holidays, I wanted to take a moment to tell you one thing that would make my Christmas wish come true.


Santa, as you can see, I work for Amway as an Ambot. I have been putting a lot of effort into growing my company so that I may be financially independent. I have faith in the Amway opportunity as well as the merchandise that we provide. However, I am also aware that achieving one's goals is not a simple task.


For this reason, my Christmas wish is for the development and achievement of my Amway business in the years to come. I have a dream of being able to assist a greater number of individuals in realizing their ambitions and achieving their goals. I want to improve as a friend, a mentor, and a leader to the people in my team. I want to increase my knowledge, develop myself further, and volunteer more.

My hope is that if I put in the effort, stay focused, and have some good fortune along the way, it will come true. But I am also aware that I cannot complete this task by myself. That is why I am here to you, Santa, to seek for your assistance.

I beg of you to direct me, to encourage me, and to illuminate the path before me. I need your assistance to be a constructive force in the world and to make a difference in the lives of other people. I solemnly swear that I will put the talents and blessings that have been bestowed upon me to use in order to assist other people and make the world a better place.

Sincerely,

We are grateful to you, Santa, for everything you do. I hope that you and your loved ones have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous new year!


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular