Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Don’t Be A Dumb Ass Amway Ambot Christmas Tree Pusher

 One of our readers recounted his experience of breaking his asses to sell those crappy Amway Christmas trees, and we are grateful to him. In addition, she made the wise decision to leave the Amway pyramid scam as soon as possible.

When I was at AW, I created 200 fliers to promote the sale of Christmas trees sourced from AW. I drove around distributing them to people's mailboxes in their homes. And out of all of that effort, I just received one order.

After all, the tree was transported directly to the buyer, and guess what? It was bent when it arrived.

Yes. The trunk's bottom was straight at first, but it quickly curved to one side as it grew longer. What a source of considerable and total embarrassment.

The buyer was enraged, enraged, and even more enraged. I expressed my regret immediately and personally reimbursed his money. After all, how foolish is it to recommend that the poor guy mail a tree back to the company for a refund? In fact, that was pretty typical of practically every incident I had with AW during my time there. After another blunder, it's impossible to keep up.

I quickly understood that AW was a bad business move, and I continued to work at my JOB and spend time with my family, rather than focusing on AW any longer. I now have millions of dollars in my 401K IRA, as well as lots of time for family and true friends, as well as the opportunity to provide genuine service to the community - something that very few, if any, AW distributors will ever be able to claim.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular