Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Amway Ambots Are Fucking Facebook Snipers

 A person I know made me a friend request on Facebook around two months after the social networking site went live on the Internet. I didn't know what Facebook was at the time, so I ignored the email for a long before finally clicking on the link, accepting the friend request, and completing the registration process. He sent me a message expressing his delight that I had joined, and fairly immediately after that, a few of other individuals I knew through him sent me friend requests as well. They already had a large number of friends signed up, and some of them sent me friend requests as well, which I accepted despite the fact that I didn't know who they were. At first, I felt it was strange that people who had never met me in person expressed an interest in being my friend. The groups I joined were based on my school and organisation affiliations, which allowed me to sign up people I considered to be close friends with ease. I also issued friend invitations to a couple of people who I didn't know but who were friends of friends of friends of mine. It's still a little strange.

Facebook turned out to be a positive development. I've reconnected with friends with whom I'd lost touch several years before that. I've also met a few new people through other organisations I've participated in. I don't spend much time on Facebook, but I do check it occasionally and post images and notes to friends and family. I'm not on there every hour changing my status or checking in on what my pals are up to, but I do go on there a couple of times a week for a few minutes. I can see why it's referred to as Lamebook or Crackbook, but I'm fortunate in that I'm not addicted to it.

During the early days of Facebook, whenever someone made a comment on a friend's wall, it would appear in your news feeds as well as theirs. It could get a little annoying seeing all of the comments that people you don't know have made on other people's walls, and the list could go on and on for hours.. It hasn't been like this in a long time.

Although I've never met her, we're both members of the same online community and have friends in common, so we've become Facebook friends, albeit we don't communicate much with each other. I'm not sure why this is. Because it appeared in my news stream, I was alerted to the fact that a male had left a comment on her wall one day. Thanks for accepting my friend request and I look forward to networking with you in the future, according to the fellow's photo, which showed him dressed in a suit. He also wrote a message to the effect of thank you for accepting my friend request and I look forward to networking with you in the future.

I thought it was a little strange for someone to say something like that. When you become a new Facebook friend, you send them a short welcome note and perhaps a praise on one of their images. But you're looking forward to meeting someone and networking with them? It screams Amway from every pore.

Ambot didn't sign up for Facebook until after he become a representative for Amway. Platinum, the sack of crap, would bring it up most of the time when he was talking about the name list that all IBOs have to compile of persons that they know and trust. In his opinion, if you have 800,900,000 friends on Facebook, you may prospect each and every one of them as a possible IBO or consumer.

That's a little creepy, to be honest. When it comes to Facebook, I would say that if you have more than a couple of hundred friends, you are unlikely to know all of them personally. Using Facebook to snoop on friends only for the goal of identifying them as Amway prospects seems a little shady to me.

However, Ambot comes to the conclusion that the Platinum could actually know something and spends all of his spare time (which is not much when you're involved in Amway) snooping about for new acquaintances with whom he can recruit into the Amway cult. He goes insane, signing up for "friends," and Facebook suspends his account as a result. According to what I understand, there is a daily limit on the number of "friends" one may add, and he went over that limit. As a result, he was receiving Facebook warnings that he was reaching his daily limit of friends and that he would be permanently barred if he did not cease his behaviour. He was subsequently denied access to his account! Ha! Ambot was completely unaware that Facebook has put restrictions in place to prevent users from spamming or creating "friends" for business purposes - such as signing up potential Amway prospects! The first person to think of utilising Facebook to prospect for recruits in an MLM was Ambot, who is the first person to think of it!

It's also possible that some of these anonymous friends were complaining to Facebook, or that Facebook suspends a person when they receive a sufficient number of denials on friend requests.

For all of the time and effort Ambot put into signing up unknown people as Crackbook friends (and I'd say he got a couple of hundred), he never managed to get a single one of them to attend an Amway meeting or purchase any products from the organisation.

That would equate to a failure percentage of more than 99 percent when attracting Amway prospects through Facebook. You'll get used to it. Amway has a failure rate of over 99 percent when it comes to making money with their scam, as well.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular