Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Amway Snobs And Communikate Rip-off

 The following is a storey from one of our readers about his Amway experience, including being ripped off by Communikate and the snooty snobbish Amway Ambot attitude:

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with you. It is common among some Independent Business Owners to have a conceited, superior attitude toward others.

In 2018, I learned about AmWay for the first time. My acquaintance is a member of the International Business Organization, and he invited me to one of their gatherings in Everett.

The presenters shattered their alarm clocks in the process of preparing. That was a lot of fun to watch. I loathe having my existence dictated by the passage of time and the servile need of toiling away my life for the sake of a few poor possessions.

After a year, I was hired as an IBO in Missoula, Montana. I appreciated the companionship at first, but I became aware of its artificiality as time went on. My upline, the guy who recruited me, and his wife exhibited a certain amount of arrogance at times. While they were generally nice, their falseness shined through in the most obvious ways.

Fortunately, some of the IBOs were rather pleasant, and I got along extremely well with them. As a result, when I attempted to recruit others for the cause, I was overcome with social anxiety. I couldn't seem to get a good grip on CORE at all. The importance of daily routines is well understood, yet half of Kate's discourse is complete and utter nonsense. The other half didn't appear to be that horrible.

I was struggling to keep up with the monthly WWDB and CommuniKate expenses. Budgeting has always been a challenge for me, and the bills didn't make it any easier. I couldn't afford to travel to Portland for Free Enterprise Days or any other out-of-state events because of financial constraints.

By November, I had reached the limit of my patience. I ended all ties with the organisation because I was fed up with the disrespect and passive aggressiveness.

There are some aspects of AmWay that I find appealing. I understand your point of view on brainwashing and cult fixation, and I agree with you.

Finally, I'd want to explain why I came to this spot in the first place. CommuniKate, in my opinion, is a moron. While we appreciate the convenience of voicemails, as previously said, there is a plethora of other options available. The fuckers are continually invoicing me, and as of today's billing email, the total amount owed to me is approximately $100. In order to pay for something I don't use and haven't had loaded on my Android device since 2019 This is complete and utter nonsense.

AmWay has some positive qualities, in my opinion. Instead of working a job, I would love to be able to assist others in achieving their goals. However, I intend to accomplish achievement through a more elevated route. I wish you all the best of luck in your virtuous endeavours this year and in the years to come.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular