Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Dear Santa. Another Amway Ambot Letter To Santa

 Thank you to one of our readers who got it right on the first try! LOL!

Greetings, Santa Claus —

I'd like the following ten things, if you don't mind:

1) A PV of 4000 for the following three months is planned.

2) To be "edified" by my superiors, who speak in flattering terms.

Free tickets to Dream Night, Family Reunion, and Free Enterprise Day will be given out to those who qualify.

4) Attract six new hot prospects who will eventually become IBOs, thereby completing my 6-4-2 plan.

Be able to afford the cost of the next tidal wave of books, CDs, and tapes from my up-line when they arrive.

6) To obtain a replacement for my rattletrap Amway Shitmobile, which has broken down.

7) To have enough cash on hand to make up for three missed mortgage payments to the bank, if necessary.

8) To be able to clear out my garage of boxes of SA8 and LOC that have not yet been sold.

9) To finally persuade my family and friends to speak with me once more in person.

In order to do this, I must first demonstrate a financial profit from my Amway firm after fifteen years of useless effort.

Please give me these ten things, Santa, and then I'll start to think that you really do exist. As I feel that Amway is a legitimate business and not an outrageous rip-off, so do others.

Sincerely,

Andrew Airhead Asshole is a jerk.

Amway Distributor and Independent Business Owner

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular