Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Nasty Amway Shit Rears Its Ugly Head

 The Amway stuff had finally made its way out of our house, and I was about to throw up when I discovered a terrible surprise while cleaning out a kitchen shelf that contained items I didn't use very often. Cleaning out that cabinet and downsizing are two of my spring cleaning tasks.

I shifted a few more tins, and there they were, staring me in the eyes, screaming. Amway Nutrilite twist tubes are a pain in the neck. You're probably familiar with the snake oil that's supposed to be added to Perfect Water in order to cure whatever ails you.

I believe there are three or four kinds, and we tried them all. They have a sour payback taste to them, which is unpleasant. If you want to give me something tart like sour patch kids, that's fine with me! When I first tried the Amway snake oil twist tubes, they had a sour puss taste that didn't bother me too much. However, the more I drank of them, the worse the taste became, unpleasant and sour to the point where I wanted to puke. I was never able to complete a bottle of Perfect Water that had been contaminated with Amway snake oil in the past. And those twist tubes never worked for me at all, but what do you expect when you buy snake oil that promises to cure you of all your medical illnesses in exchange for your money?

I carefully removed the snake oil tubes from the cupboard. There must have been around ten of them, and after all these years of being hidden away in a dark cupboard, they looked like they had been filled by some person with diarrhoea who was holding them up to his ass to fill them with poison. So at the very least, the vision provided me with a good laugh. When Ambot walks in to check what is so amusingly going on in the kitchen, I hold up a pair of Amway diarrhoea twist tubes and tell them I discovered some Amway diarrhoea twist tubes. I thought it was far more amusing than he did because their hue matched the colour of a box of prunes after they had finished eating them.

They did, in fact, make a brief one-way trip to the waste disposal. Amway products with a bad reputation have a fortunate outcome.

Should have attempted to return them to the sack of shit Platinum in order to receive a refund instead. LOL! It's because the motherfucker is a broke Amway loser who can't afford to give money back.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular