Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Amway’s Recruiting Tactics Similar To Cults

 One of the people in our group who claimed to be a professional in her area took advantage of us and we became clients of her the first time we were in Amway, according to her.

Her professionalism has been called into doubt following the goat incident.

Mutual Amway acquaintances resided on a little farm, possibly less than 2 acres in size. They had purchased a goat from this lady since she produced and sold goats as a hobby, and they had weeds and brambles growing around their fences, with the idea being that the goat would keep that section of the yard well groomed. She even threw in a second goat for them to keep the one they had already purchased entertained. When our friends downsized and sold their house, they gave her the two goats back. She was very grateful.

Now things start to become strange. She begins calling me and Ambot to see if we would be interested in taking the two goats. It was then that my family and I lived in an apartment with a small backyard. What the hell are we going to do with all these goats? Is it possible to use our additional bedroom? She wouldn't let us be alone when it came to those nasty goats. I'm not even a fan of goats! I didn't connect with these two goats when they were held by a common acquaintance, and I certainly didn't want them when they were mine. A goat jumped over our friend's fence, wrapped his hooves around him, and attempted to mount our friend one day while I was in the area. He was a huge, strong man who was capable of fighting off the beast. Perhaps he should have had them neutered in order to diminish their sexual urge for one other? Honestly, these are not the kinds of animals that I would ever be interested in owning, even if I had the necessary space for them.

I received numerous phone calls from her over a period of two or three years, badgering me about the goats. In my ignorance, I had no idea how tough it would be to give away two goats, but it turns out that there isn't much interest in our corner of the world. Her inability to give away goats makes me wonder how well she is doing in terms of goat sales overall. I was so irritated by her attitude toward the fucking goats that I decided to go somewhere for my business. In conversation with a colleague who works in the same field, I brought it up. He stated that this is a violation of the industry's code of ethics. She is unable to pursue her clients for the purpose of selling or giving away goats. He provided me with the contact information for the regulatory agency where I might lodge a complaint against her, but I never followed up on that information.

As a result, why is there so much discussion about goats when you're expecting to hear about Amway's recruitment practises being comparable to those of cults? I mean, Anna, just get to the point! If this is the case, are you engaging in the old Amway bait and switch deceit scam? It's a joke, of course!

I'm on my way to getting there! This post is primarily intended to provide a link to an intriguing article titled Amway's Recruitment Tactics Are Similar to Those of Cults, which can be found here.

http://baskeptics.org/node/amways-recruitment-tactics-similar-to-those-of-cults/

The first paragraph of this article describes how a psychologist lost his licence to practise after enticing clients to join his Amway business opportunity.

That's what brought up memories of the goats! Perhaps I should have reported her, and she would have lost her licence as well, despite the fact that she has nothing to do with the medical area, which is a different profession that is governed by other rules. Oh no, I hope this does not turn out like our old Platinum, who would get sidetracked for hours on end and scream about things that had nothing to do with Amway or its products.

I am confident that the number of people who have lost their licence to practise medicine or who have been dismissed from their professions as a result of Amway is significantly greater than the number indicated in this article. Most of the professions that Amway IBOs would like to recruit into their downline have codes of ethics that they must adhere to, and it is likely that signing up their clients to an MLM using their position of authority as a stamp of approval will be considered a violation of such codes.

Just like the woman who was attempting to ram her fucking goats down our throats!

Is it just my irrational views that goats and other country animals don't belong in the backyard of a city residence that bothers me? Don't you think you should be getting in touch with Farmer John if you have livestock to unload? Wouldn't the neighbours raise an uproar? I recall reading that George Clooney owned a pig for a number of years, and I recall when he lived in an ordinary house. If my next-door neighbour has a pig running about their yard, I don't believe I'd be too pleased with him or her. That is, unless it was George Clooney, of course! He and his pig would make me happier than a pig in poo if they lived next door to me. There are no complaints here!

The author of the piece was duped into attending an Amway meeting where he was subjected to their cult techniques, which he documented in his report. In reality, he was confined in a strange house in another town by an ambot until his potential recruiter was ready to release him from the situation. I particularly enjoyed the section of the piece in which he explains how the roadway was jam-packed with autos. He didn't say whether or not it was the clunker brigade, which was a shame! When he talks about the dynamic and engaging speaker, he talks about how he made fun of individuals who had jobs and how he ultimately came around to asking the audience what their dreams were. And so it goes on and on and on.

He recounted every Amway meeting I've ever been to in detail!

Since its inception, Amway has used cult-like tactics to recruit new members. As a result of this author's analysis of the approaches, we can better understand why people behave in certain ways when they are under time constraints in an Amway meeting.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular