Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Ambot Sammy Goes to Las Vegas Amway WWDB Spring Leadership

 Thank you to Sammy (who is no longer known as Scammy due to his departure from Scamway!) for sharing his experience with us.

So glad I came on this blog and discovered that I am not the only one who believes this nonsense!

Because it was described as a "once in a lifetime chance" and that attending would be "life changing," I decided to go to the leadership conference in Las Vegas. We spent three days talking constantly about how rich the diamonds are, how important it is for us to plug into CORE, how much they all adore us, and on and on.... I've never felt so foolish for wasting money in such a way before in my entire life! For 8-12 hours straight, we had to sit, and after that, we went to "night owls," where they just kept repeating the same nonsense.

I had had enough and simply went upstairs to my room to rest for a few minutes. The worst part is that I'm a medical student who has never heard of Amway prior to this. Having been dubious from the beginning, when the person suggested that I take out a loan to get to the conference (I was a student at the time, so I was basically broke), I stared at him as if he was nuts. Loan? My investment in this ridiculous idea has already been made: I've paid for a "startup package," I've paid for my super ultra necessary "communikate" system, which receives useless voicemails while I continue to receive txts and phone calls from everyone (I'll never understand that concept), and on top of that, I'm going to pay 50$ a month for cds and books that I will never use.

I've already stepped out the door with one foot. Just trying to bring my pals with me (including a friend who I've known for 14 years) since I thought I was doing him a favour by enrolling him in this company's training programme. I found myself pestering him to buy after he joined my downline, and since then, I've stopped and am doing everything I can to get him kicked out of the company.

Already, just one month, another convention has been scheduled in Washington, D.C. Because I was wiped out in Vegas (which must have been a first considering there was no gaming), and because my upline lied to me about the costs and meals (his words: yea buddy, just bring like $50 and we'll assist you out and give you meal bars and everything! ), I can't afford to travel. During my time there, he was completely unhelpful, and he wouldn't even provide me a perfect glass of water without asking me to buy it from him.

And guess what, if I miss this one, according to the company, it will be the second thing you will regret missing in your life, and "you must be present to set an example for your downline!"

Psh, please don't blow it touting your ass ambush.

Amway distributors are typically portrayed in marketing materials as a fictional character called Ambot Sammy. The Amway WWDB Spring Leadership conference in Las Vegas was a significant event for the Amway community, and in this piece, we will discuss Ambot Sammy's experience attending the meeting.


Amway distributors from all around the world join together for a conference once a year to discuss leadership at the Amway WWDB Spring Leadership conference. Distributors will have the chance to gain knowledge from some of the most influential people in the industry, to network with other distributors, and to be motivated by the achievements of those who came before them at the conference.


Ambot Sammy, along with a lot of other Amway distributors, was really looking forward to going to the Amway WWDB Spring Leadership conference in Las Vegas. It was through his upline that he became aware of the event, and he was excited to go in order to learn new tactics for expanding his Amway business.


Ambot Sammy came early on the first day of the conference, which was hosted at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. He was astounded by the magnitude of the gathering, which included thousands of Amway distributors traveling from all over the world to participate.


A keynote talk was given at the beginning of the conference by one of the most influential figures in the Amway community. The speaker related his narrative of achievement, stressing the significance of diligent labor, unwavering commitment, and dogged determination. The motivational speech given by the speaker left Ambot Sammy feeling motivated and encouraged to use the principles discussed in his own Amway operation.


Throughout the duration of the conference, Ambot Sammy participated in a number of the conference's workshops and breakout sessions. During these meetings, we discussed a variety of issues, including team building, marketing methods, and sales strategies. Ambot Sammy was anxious to absorb as much information as he could, so he took copious notes and asked a lot of questions.


Meeting other Amway distributors from different parts of the world was one of the things that Ambot Sammy enjoyed most about the conference that was held in the Philippines. He made connections with people from Europe, Asia, and South America, and he was astounded by the variety of people that were a part of the Amway network.


At the Amway WWDB Spring Leadership conference in Las Vegas, in addition to the educational sessions and opportunities for networking, attendees may also take part in a wide range of entertaining and social events. Ambot Sammy went to a performance given by a well-known musician and then spent the evening dancing the night away at a formal affair.


Ambot Sammy experienced feelings of revitalization and inspiration as the conference drew to a close. He had gained a great deal of knowledge and had acquired new connections, both of which would be beneficial to him as he built his Amway business. He went away from Las Vegas with a revitalized sense of purpose and a resolve to succeed.


For Ambot Sammy and a great number of other Amway distributors, attending the Amway WWDB Spring Leadership conference in Las Vegas was a life-changing experience. It was a wonderful chance to pick the brains of some of the most successful people in the field, to network with other distributors from all over the world, and to get motivation from the experiences of others who had achieved great things.


Conclusion


The Amway WWDB Spring Leadership conference will take place in Las Vegas this year. This conference is an essential event for the Amway community as it provides distributors with a valuable opportunity to learn, engage with one another, and be inspired. Attending the conference was a life-changing event for Ambot Sammy since it allowed him to expand his Amway business and make connections with other distributors from all around the world. In the end, gatherings like as the Amway WWDB Spring Leadership conference in Las Vegas play a significant part in assisting Amway distributors in achieving their objectives and coming closer to realizing their ambitions.


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular