Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Dragging Amway Shit Into The Home

 Please see below for a comment from one of my readers. Yes, we all have a similar storey to tell.

I have to admit that she is really fortunate if only one Scamway order reached it to her doorstep. It seemed like we were getting more Amway junk into our house than I was getting out to the curb with my rubbish.

YES, we all have the same attitude on Amway items that are shoddy and costly. Making exorbitant payments for poor products. Who would want to do that, except than a fucked up indoctrinated Amway ambot, of course.

Those Amway Nutrilite pills have a high PV, which is why her husband purchases them since some jerk in his Amway upline has brainwashed him into believing they are the greatest available and will grant him superhuman abilities, as well as curing every major ailment known to man. I can't tell you how frightening it is to receive emails on a regular basis from people who are looking for Amway goods to treat cancer and end up at this site.

So go ahead and do it, my friend!

Hello, everyone, and hello, Anna

My husband has just just begun to pull amway into our lovely home. One order, and you're done!

No matter how much of a dent it has made in my money account...

When I've had a pile of laundry that hasn't been cleaned properly, it has left my poor tiny kid and me with constantly itching skin, even when I've used Amway Baby Sensitive Laundry products.

The good old dish drops you describe, which seem to do less than a cheap watery detergent from my local discount store, are a good example.

Bathroom cleaner that I tried diluting down to all kinds of different degrees, and in the end it appears to be a fairly typical form of disinfection that I would use dilutely for the floor, but that does absolutely nothing for real bathroom cleaning at all.

Everything has the odour of some noxious chemical compounds from the 1970s.

My husband is sure that he is becoming some sort of superman as a result of taking the purportedly superior nutritional supplements... God help us if Amway decides to join the bandwagon and claims to be manufacturing supplements that aid in brain development:-)

gratifying to know I'm not alone in believing it's a full and utter piece of trash

However, on the other side, the fact that Amway can get away with claiming any form of environmental friendliness has worried me so much that I am becoming an enthusiastic checker of any household product I buy, and am absolutely going much greener - so, ha ha, an unexpected advantage after all.

Do you believe that when they say "business model," they mean that you should part with your hard-earned money now, spending far more than the product is worth to you at the time, and then if you're lucky, claw some of it back from some other sucker that you draw in and repeat the process a few times and you'll become wealthy? It's possible that Amway is not illegal, but the company's business model sounds exactly like some of those scam investment schemes that make the people at the top of the pyramid rich because people in a difficult economy trying to make a living desperately hand over money now in the hope that some magic formula will create wealth for them. If someone was handing out bogus share certificates and making lots of tempting sales pitches, people would likely notice the trap and call the authorities; the only difference is that they are handing out crappy soap products instead of stock certificates.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular