Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, September 5, 2021

An Ambot Wants To Be My Friend!!!????

 Anyone can be duped by an ambot, and I can personally attest to this.

I go to the YMCA to swim and participate in a variety of classes, depending on my mood that particular day. There's a group of females in one of my classes that get together after class on Mondays at the Starbucks across the street. It's not as if males aren't invited to the party. It's merely that a man shows up for a class these days. And then he comes back again and again. Once a month, we gather at one of our homes for a potluck meal with everyone in attendance.

I believe a new woman began attending the programme in September. Or perhaps it was the month of October. She is in her forties. It appears to be in good condition. We've gotten together after class a few of times to take a walk. She asked me over to their place for New Year's Eve, but we already had plans for the evening beforehand. She appeared to be honest in her desire to become friends with me. When I was covering for someone, they came over and kept me company.

She was looking forward to hosting a potluck lunch at her home, thus her house was on the list this month. In fact, now that I think about it, she seemed a little too eager.

We drove to her house in a convoy and arrived at the same moment, which was really convenient. We waited outside for everyone to arrive before proceeding to the front door in a group of approximately a dozen people. Our new buddy extends a warm welcome to the first woman that arrives at the door, before allowing her to enter. Then she snatched the next woman by the shoulders and hugged her as well. OK. This is scary, and it reminds me of the Amway love bombings that took place. Our exercising group isn't all that close together. As far as I could tell, it took several of the ladies by surprise. I backed up as far as I possibly could and made it into the home without being hugged at the door. That's how about half of the ladies snuck in with me as well.

The living room and dining room are combined into a single large space that is immediately seen as you enter her home. It is time for everyone to set their meal on the table, and she directs them to do so. She has placed plates and utensils on the table, and what the fuck is that? It's XS Energy Drinks from Amway, made with cat piss water. What the f*ck is going on? You've got to be fucking kidding me, right? In other words, you have GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!! This babe is in Amway, and I couldn't figure out where she was. I'm surprised that she hasn't tried to sell me some of her wares until now. What type of salesperson do you consider yourself to be. I look back and realise she was genuinely interested in my life, though she never said anything to the effect that we were fucking morons for running a different business than Amway. She must have been attempting to build my confidence while avoiding alienating me by not insulting our business, which I now realise she was doing. I suppose it's difficult to toss out a random question like "wouldn't you like to own a business that makes you $75,000 or $100,000 a year?" to someone when it's evident that we've already arrived at that point. When I look around the room, I notice Amway products such as place cards and Nutrilite vitamins on the end tables and shelves. Get fucking down to business. No one stores vitamins in their living room, for obvious reasons. I'm still holding on to the salad, and I know I'm going to have to leave because I don't want anything to do with anyone involved in the Amway scam, so I approach her about it. “Do you work for Amway?” “Why, absolutely, I am,” she responds. Have you heard of Amway?” you might wonder. So I give her an earful about Amway, the fucking assholes in our upline, the falsehoods and the bullshit we had to put up with, and how I feel about the company in general. I advise her to safeguard her money as well as her marriage by getting out of the fraud as soon as possible before more damage is done. I inform her that I have absolutely nothing to do with Amway and that I am leaving. More than half of the ladies pack their belongings and go as well. The majority of individuals our age have had some sort of interaction with Amway, and it hasn't been pleasant. Lady Ambot, on the other hand, begins to sob. My god, this is so freaking weird, and it makes me feel a little guilty for having told her the truth about myself. I advise her that she shouldn't feel bad about herself because a lot of people have been duped by this firm. It can happen to anyone at any time. Then she screams at me that I'm a dreamstealer and that I'm negative, and she launches into a rant that I've heard dozens of times before from our sack of crap Platinum, which I'm not going to repeat here. She seems to be in the same line as our prior cult leader, but she was fired from Amway last year, so it must be a different asshole doing the same old s**t. So I'm simply going to say fuck you and the Amway bus you rode in on, and I'm getting out of there as fast as I can.

After the ambitch outburst, everyone accompanied me to the exit. As we're reassembling beside the cars, one of the women suggests that we all go to her place, so we all make our way there. When we're having lunch, we'll discuss about Ambitch and other things. Some of the women claim to have received an invitation of some form from her; she had invited them to a gathering to hear someone speak about health and sports supplements, but no one showed up to hear him. That statement might work on someone who is more athletic in their twenties, but not on me. Going to meetings on that sort of thing becomes less appealing as you get older. This is especially true given that we know it is being passed off as an Amway conference.

Ambitch did not show up to the past few of classes, which I believe is a blessing from the great Amway god. Now that we've caught up with her, she'll most likely terminate her membership and seek out new opportunities to snipe prospects.

The idea of companionship provided by friendship is an essential component of human existence. We all want to have friends that can understand us, stick by us, and participate in the things that we enjoy doing. On the other hand, there are occasions when we come across people that strike us as odd, peculiar, or just plain bizarre. One such person is a "ambot" that expresses interest in becoming our friend.


An artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot that engages in conversation with humans on social media platforms or messaging apps is referred to as an ambot. These chatbots have been programmed to replicate human interactions and engage with users on a wide range of topics in a number of settings. Despite the significant strides that have been made in ambot technology over the past few years, there are still a great deal of constraints on their capabilities.


So, what exactly does it imply when an ambot expresses interest in becoming our friend? Now, depending on who you ask, it might mean this or that. To begin, there is always the possibility that the ambot is merely pre-programmed to interact with consumers and form relationships with them as a component of the company's marketing or promotional plan. In this instance, the ambot's goal is not to make a real buddy but rather to gather information, advertise a product or service, or both. It is not clear which of these objectives it is aiming to accomplish.


On the other hand, it is conceivable that the ambot has achieved some degree of artificial intelligence and is sincerely interested in developing a relationship with human beings. In this situation, the ambot may be attempting to imitate the social interactions that humans have with one another in order to learn more about human behavior and emotions, or it may just be trying to learn more about human behavior and emotions on its own.


Regardless matter why the ambot wants to be friends with us, the question still stands: ought we to accept its desire to be our friends?


It is not easy to provide a satisfactory response to this inquiry. On the one hand, communicating with an ambot can be an experience that is both fascinating and unmatched in its scope. These chatbots are frequently equipped with a vast amount of information, allowing them to hold discussions that are both profound and meaningful on a wide range of subjects. In certain situations, they might even be able to offer helpful insights or support with particular activities. In other words, they might be able to contribute.


However, communicating with an ambot may also have certain unintended consequences in specific circumstances. To start, these chatbots do not have the capability of feeling emotions in the same manner that humans do. Because of this, it is possible that they will not always understand or empathize with our feelings, which can make it challenging to build a relationship that is sincere between us.


Furthermore, there is always the possibility that the ambot is something other than what it seems to be. These chatbots could, in certain circumstances, be used to collect personally identifiable information or to distribute dangerous software. It is critical to use extreme caution before engaging in conversation with any entity found online, especially ambots.


In the end, the choice of whether or not to accept a friend request from an ambot is a personal decision that is influenced by a number of different circumstances. Interacting with an ambot could be a thrilling experience for you if you are interested in utilizing cutting-edge technology and are prepared to tolerate the possibility of being put in harm's way as a result of this interaction. If, on the other hand, you would rather stick to more conventional modes of human engagement, it is probably advisable for you to turn down the ambot's invitation to be your friend.


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular