Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Join Amway If You Want A Life Of Misery

 I'm glad I came across this because I was suckered into this as well and was severely brainwashed to the point where I'm now seeking therapy for it. I've lost my apartment, my girlfriend, my job, and my friends and family as a result of this cult, and these upper-level friends, coaches, and mentors of mine continue to clean me out for money while preying on my vulnerabilty and desire for prosperity knowledge.

We received an email from a reader who shared his storey of how Amway tore his life apart and how he is attempting to put it back together again.

Amway is solely concerned about destroying lives. Nothing gives the jerks in your Amway upline greater pleasure than destroying your relationship and finances because of what a bunch of fucking sick bastards they are, and nothing gives them more pleasure than destroying your relationship and finances.

This individual lost his job, his girlfriend, his family, and his circle of acquaintances as a result of his association with Amway. That is exactly what the Amway cult does to its followers. And it fucking irritates me to no end. Even more concerning is the fact that Amway does not provide any assistance to the people whose lives it has destroyed. A fucking corporation that couldn't care a rat's behind about its own workers. Employees that work for a company that genuinely cares about them are provided with financial aid, treatment, and other benefits. With Scamway, you will receive nothing. Piss on everyone. A life filled with adversity.

This person said it quite succinctly in his own words. The new Amway pals are primarily concerned with how much money they can extract from him through his company. That is very true of all the jerks in your Amway upline, and it is especially true of them. Any Amway upline is welcome. That is something I could have written because it happens to all of us. People are preyed upon by the bastards in your Amway upline, who deceive them into believing they are all significant and successful business owners while simultaneously depleting their bank accounts and piling up credit card debt. This individual is correct. The jerks in your Amway upline are a bunch of fucking scumbags, to put it mildly.

And he brought up something I don't think I've ever covered in a post, but every now and then someone leaves a comment that makes me remember it was something I'd forgotten about. What about those nasty assholes in your Amway upline who have now become your mentors and coaches all of a sudden? Oh my gosh, I'm really hoping for some fucking Amway jerk who is half my age, has never owned a legitimate business or home, drives a piece of shit car, and works a minimum-wage job to serve as my MENTOR. Amway, you are a jerk!

I'll write another piece about those stupid Amway mentors later on.

But what the heck, I'll take it. We should all send a heartfelt "fuck you" to every idiot in Amway who has messed with someone's life because of the mentor nonsense right now.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular