Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, September 5, 2021

You Have HOW MANY Amway IBO's Applying For Jobs?

 An anonymous visitor from Ada, Michigan stopped by my blog to leave a comment on an article I published on how Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs) are poor employees. To summarise, I indicated that the majority of the ambots I knew had recently lost their jobs or had lost their jobs during the time we were involved in the fraud. Most likely as a result of their attitudes. The people who have jobs, in other words, their bosses and coworkers, are sneered at! They are unable to comprehend the fact that people own different types of enterprises that have nothing to do with the Amway organisation. They waste time on company time by responding to Amway phone calls and text messages.

Given that the post is about hiring Amway IBOs, and the person who wrote the remark claims to have interviewed hundreds and thousands of Amway IBOs, it is reasonable to assume that the individual's profession is that of a hiring manager for a corporation. What type of shady employer has such a high staff turnover rate that it necessitates doing so many interviews?

I recall hearing that the average company has a 3 percent staff turnover rate every month. I believe this is correct. Depending on how big or little the company is, the answer will differ. A company with such high employee turnover that Anonymous from Ada Michigan must conduct a large number of job interviews and out of the normal population come out hundreds, if not thousands, of Amway IBOs for job interviews tells me that the company with such a high rate of employee turnover must be an extremely dishonest employer, in my opinion.

When I think about it, I wonder how many shithole employers there can possibly be in Ada, Michigan.

If anyone is interested in reading the entire comment Anonymous from Ada, Michigan left, they may do so by visiting the site where it was originally posted (which is linked above).

Despite the fact that I am not an IBO and that I am employed, I believe that this website is crap and is founded on beliefs formed out of resentment as a result of a bad experience. Giving out claims to the entirety of a business based on a single experience is not only useless, but it is also harmful to yourself and others. There are many successful Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs) that are not like the ones you describe. My knowledge is based on the fact that I have encountered (I guarantee) more Amway ibos than you have. I have spoken with and conducted interviews with hundreds, if not thousands, of Ibos.

I receive many of the same remarks from ambots who are offended because I hold a different point of view than they do. Attack any and all intruders who threaten the cult life they so dearly cherish!

Wouldn't it be great to have a list of all of these successful Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs) once in a while? The ones who quit their jobs and are raking in piles of cash from Amway every month as they waste their lives away doing nothing are the ones I'm talking about.

The anonymous person in Ada, Michigan, may not be an IBO, but she embodies the standard Amway mindset that everyone who holds a different point of view is lying, despite the fact that I relate events that I witnessed and heard while sitting right there in the room where it was taking place. And there are a lot of others who have the same storey as myself. Others have websites where they write about their experiences, and a large number of people leave comments on those pages, sharing their own Amway stories that are similar to theirs. Yes, we are all liars, and everyone in Amway is an angel who is always truthful!

However, one thing Anonymous from Ada, Michigan mentioned that makes sense is that if you're going to be in Amway, you've got to be a good salesman. I didn't include that in this post since it isn't relevant.

Then he accused me of sneering at business owners, which I strongly denied. No, not at all. Using the tried and true Amway tactic of distorting the truth and blaming others of doing what they have been trained to do, It is Amway employees that scoff at business owners and their staff, as well as everyone else who is not an Amway employee. Having been in the room numerous times when this was taught, I can attest that it is a significant factor in why people interested in Amway become poor employees, as a result of the negative Amway attitude that they are taught at the cult meetings. I am acquainted with company owners. Authentic business owners who have authentic stores, authentic inventory, authentic customers, authentic staff, authentic business insurance, authentic business bank accounts, authentic business accountants, authentic city permits, and so on.

Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs) that pose as business owners don't do any of that. Because of the things they say and do in desperation to make a sale of some overpriced shoddy goods, they should be laughed at, and they should be laughed at because of their actions.

Scammers!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular