Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Is Amway Really Worth Divorce and Bankruptcy?

 My husband and I were IBOs for around three years before I became pregnant with our first child. Over the course of those three years, our relationship was put through its paces. Many times, we were on the verge of divorcing because we would quarrel about how I no longer wanted to work for Amway, and he liked the association with our upline and felt that he was doing this for "our future." I understand, the people we were with weren't douchey, they were enjoyable, and we're still in touch with a few of them now and then. I enjoyed a number of the wives and other female characters, but I felt that the majority of them were stuck in the 1950s submissive lifestyle. This is not for me. I believe that being in the company of those other men (who, for the most part, were younger than us and doing "good" in the industry, but not at the level of retirement) made my husband feel significant. We finally stopped visiting and were no longer IBOs after I had my daughter, and we were forced to file for bankruptcy within a year since we were spending approximately $1000 per month on credit cards on items, books, and CDs. At the meetings, I never felt at ease, and my husband was a completely different person from the one I married him when we were working together on the business. I am so grateful that we were able to escape. Now that we've been married for eight years and have three children, we're stronger than ever!

I greatly appreciate it when readers take the time to share their experiences so that other readers can see that they are not alone in what they are experiencing.

This woman's tale is similar, except that she and her husband were able to get out of Amway before they had children, because life would have been awful for the children if their parents were Amway ambots too. In comparison to most IBOs, who depart after a few months or within the first year or so when they realise how much money they are losing, I have been in the Amway hell hole for three years.

Yes, getting divorced or being on the verge of getting divorced is all part of the great plan devised by the morons in your Amway upline. Destroying other people's relationships is one of the things that gives those sick bastards the most pleasure. It's a cult existence! People who refuse to surrender to the great Amway cult leader have no place in this organisation! Usually, it is the wife who expresses her dissatisfaction with the Amway cult, prompting the cult members to launch an attack. Please accept our desire to save our finances and our family from you twisted up Amway morons!!! Leave us alone and get the hell out of here!

One of the topics that Amway cult leaders discuss is the ambots' association with people and who they should associate with in order to be successful. Some of us don't want to be associated with filthy Amway liars, so fuck off and leave us alone, okay? Scumbags from the underworld!

Amway wives who are submissive. Check. It is not the ideal location for you to join the Amway cult if you are not eager to be a Stepford Wife.

Spending $1000 a month on Amway products and motivational materials is within the realm of possibility. I believe I calculated an average once at $700/minimum for the majority of CORE ambots. And, of course, the sky is the limit when it comes to how many shoddy, overpriced Amway products you can fit on your credit card's available credit limit.

While a member of the Amway cult, my husband is a completely different person. Check. They go from wonderful, loving men into awful, ugly, sneering monsters whose entire purpose in life is to humiliate and knock down those who are not members of Amway International.

As a result of the Amway swindle, I have filed for bankruptcy. Check. It happens to a lot of people.

I'm glad to hear you were able to get away from the Amway cult and that your life has returned to normal.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular