Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Amway Employee from Ada Michigan Keeps Talking

 An employee from Amway's Ada, Michigan headquarters appears to have taken a liking to my blog and has left comments that demonstrate the high level of intelligence that Amway looks for when hiring new employees.

This Amway employee is an excellent example of how intelligent and skilled you must be in order to succeed in Amway!!! This is a fairly typical example of their employee's interpersonal abilities.If you want to talk about it, give us a call and we can have a great conversation. Also, considering that you don't make much more than the minimum wage, your best bet is that you're unemployed. Honey, there is a way to make it in Amway, you just have to be smart, talented, and know how the business works. You were obviously not fit to figure it out on your own, so get a new job and stop being so fascinated 

with Amway...lol. greetings from a former Amway lover obsessesive and stalker

Someone or two appointed as spokespersons for the company, and no one else is permitted to speak to the media, would seem to make sense in the case of a contentious corporation with a terrible reputation, in my opinion. Some organisations even require employees to sign a confidentiality agreement, which states that they are not allowed to speak out. I'm not sure if Amway has such a contract in place, but I'm betting that any firm that is opposed to the First Amendment would require their employees to sign anything.

That is to say, I applaud this employee for telling their boss to fuck off and for standing up for their rights in the process.

Yes, I'd really like to have a conversation with some jerk who works for Amway. We've all been there and done that. It's a waste of time. Why does everyone who works for Amway, whether in their corporate headquarters or as a commissioned salesperson, believe that everyone else in the world earns minimum wage, is unemployed, is overweight, and so on? Does it occur to you that folks like Donald Trump and Bill Gates go about making similar claims about people who do not work for their firms or organisations? Diverse mentalities and instilling different values in their staff are among the differences between them.

If this Amway employee spent more time reading my blog, he or she would discover that I spend far more time berating the jerks in my Amway upline than I do berating the corporation. If Amway's salespeople are a mirror of the firm for which they work, then it is understandable if the corporation as a whole is criticised at the same time. It is much more enjoyable for me to rip into upline bastards and awful overpriced things than it is to rip into the firm itself. Other bloggers write on the company as well as the Amway business strategy. The emotional and financial losses people incur as a result of the assholes in their upline are dealt with by me, and I spread the news so that any prospective IBOs are aware that it is not a good idea to join this cult.

No, I do not have an obsession with Amway. I'm simply trying to get the word out about the lies I've heard and the fucking idiots I've had to deal with while working with Amway Corporation. Is it fair that this Amway employee believes I am obsessed because I spend a few hours a month shopping? Has no concept what that word means, but do the people who work for Amway have any notion what they're saying when they open their lips to speak it? I had a lovesick admirer a few years ago who couldn't get enough of me, and one of the blog administrators was stalked earlier this year, so we have zero tolerance for twisted up obsessed creeps like them in our sphere of influence. Weekly, I devote roughly a half-hour to writing blogs and replying to comments on them. Our blog administrators spend approximately half of that amount of time each week. A group of people who spend 5 or 6 hours a month working on a blog is scarcely described as "obsessed with blogging." I spend another hour or so a month reading other people's blogs. I knew people who worked for Amway who would easily spend 6 hours a day or more on the company's website. Minimum! What a day! It's not even a month! What a day! That's what I call obsessive! It is possible for somebody to spend six hours a day on the Internet reading all they can find about Amway and then posting comments in an attempt to persuade others to their point of view. Once again, six or more hours every day! I don't have a month like that. Unlike many others, I do not spend hours every week reading all I can find online about Amway and ambots, or prior IBOs, since I simply do not care that much about the company or its products. Absolutely, I believe there are Amway-obsessed individuals out there who commit a significant amount of time to the company. Amway is their entire existence. It is true that I have more important and fulfilling things to do with my life, but devoting 5 or 6 hours per month to helping others understand they are not alone in their feelings about the evil that has infiltrated their lives is well worth it, as evidenced by the many thank yous and kind notes we receive for being there for them.

If anyone at Amway receives any thank-you messages for being so helpful, it is because they are not!!

This Amway employee hasn't taken into consideration that their boss will think the same thing about them: that s/he is an obsessed creepy stalker who visits sites and leaves comments on blogs like mine without permission. Possibly Amway encourages their staff to pay visits to websites such as mine. Who knows what will happen. If what you read here doesn't appeal to you, go find something that will appeal to your cognitive level and follow the lead of the Jackass movie people, is all I can say.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular